Chapter 28

Liam

After seeing news, we all were sitting in the living room and waiting for Dom-Theo. I was talking to mom on phone when, they both entered...
"Mom, I'll call you back later. Love you. Bye".
"Love you too Liam, bye".
Meanwhile, Dom was talking with dad and Theo was standing beside him and looking sleepy. As soon as Dom looked at me, I walked towards him and hugged him.
"I missed you".
"Me too baby".
"How was everything?"
"Fine you can say. Let's wait for tomorrow and see how things will fold" and kissed my forehead. I looked at Theo and saw him seeing Dom and me but it was something in his eyes which I was not able to identify.
"I m going to sleep" he said and walked out.
"Is he fine?" I asked Dom.
"Yes, he is just exhausted. Don't worry" I nodded.
"You go and sleep, I have to handle some work and join you after finishing it".
"Ok, good night" and kissed on his lips and left for our room.

As soon as I walked inside I saw Theo on bed with phone in his hand and he looked at me, the situation became awkward it felt as if I was in a stranger's room. I just walked towards washroom and did my routine before going to bed. Until I came, Theo was already under covers so, I just went under covers and left room for Dom beside me. I knew Theo is awake but his back was towards me and both of us were laying there without saying anything but I was getting agitated and just wanted to hold my Theo, i wanted his arms around me and felt like crying at that moment. While thinking all of this I slept.

My eyes open when light came from window and saw Dom's arms around my waist and kissed on his lips...
"Good morning".
"Good morning Li".
"Come on, let's go downstairs".
"Noooo, let's just cuddle here" I laughed at my big baby's tantrums.
"We'll cuddle afterwards. Pls let's go, I'm hungry" i pouted and Dom gave up. After morning routine, we went for breakfast where some pack members were eating. I looked for Theo everywhere but he was no where to be seen...
"Where is Theo?"
"He might be here only" I was not satisfied with his answer and my mood dropped.
"Li, what is the problem?"
"Nothing" he cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes and I have to give up.
"I don't know Dom, it's like Theo is drifting apart".
"You are overthinking, it's not like that".
"No Dom, he is and not from others just me. It's very painful D, I want to hug him, kiss him and just have him with me" i didn't realise I was crying till Dom kissed my cheeks.
"Shhh, give him space, he'll come back. If you want I can talk to him".
"No, I will talk to him. He is upset with me".
"I will always love you both. Never forget" and smiled at him.

Dom went to pack office and Theo to office (human office) as neither of them has went there while Rebecca's case. I also wanted to start working but Dom asked me to stay for few more weeks. So, I just spent my time with other members or with pups in the garden and play with them. I have always loved children and hope one day I can also have my own. But for now, I want my Theo back and I'll have him because he is mine.

(Theo in no time, I will be in your arms. My love...)