Chapter 25

Third POV

Whole world was just following this news, everyone was anticipating different scenarios. Everyone had their own opinion on Dominic's case. While at the pack house everything was in a chaos, Theo and Kevin were having sleepless nights and trying their best to prove Dom's innocence, Olivia was trying to console pack members and herself whereas Raven was doing his best to get bail for Dom. Liam now got more into his shell and hasn't come out of his room since Dom's arrest.
Everything was going same, but after two days Dom was released. As soon as he walked out of police station media surrounded him but his bodyguards pushed them away and Dom was able to reach his car safely.

Theodore

Everyone was happy with the news, mom was crying since morning and just waiting at the door for Dom's arrival. After few minutes, door opened and everyone immediately gathered in the living room to greet Dom. First, three of our pack memeber stepped inside and then my love and everyone's Alpha walked in. Mom ran and hugged him, while crying her heart out. Dom was happy to be back, every pack member welcomed him and happy to have him back with us. I was seeing all this from a corner and getting antsy to hug him, kiss him, show him my love and gods know what all. After atleast 5 mins of meeting everyone his eyes met mine and he walked towards me. I didn't even knew when I started crying and Dom was hugging me, I missed his comfort, his love, my Dom.
"I missed you".
"I missed you too Theo".
"Pls pls never leave me. Pls dom, i love you alot" I was a crying mess. All the emotions that were bottled up in these few days were now opened and flowing like a river. Everyone knew that Dom is the only person around whom I can show my emotions.
"Babe, I will never leave you. Promise. I love you too" he kissed me on lips and we both just stared at each other capturing the moment.
"I knew you are the only one who can do this and I am proud of you Theodore Hayden" he said while smiling and i just hugged him tightly as if he will again leave me. I was happy toh have dom back.
"Now, where is our baby?"
"He is sleeping. He was not well so doctor gave him the medicine to sleep" Dom made a face which said 'give me all the details' and eventually I have to tell him everything.

After discussing everything about tomorrow's press conference Dom and I went to our room where Liam was still sleeping. In these few days I cried just by looking at Liam and feeling helpless of not giving him comfort. His face was pale and there were dark circles under his eyes and he also lost weight. I just stood near bed and looked at him while Dom sat near him on bed and caressed his hair. I knew Dom was the only person who can give Liam the love and comfort he needs. At that moment I felt a pang in my heart, Liam was also the love of my life and I wanted to give him the same comfort and love that he feels from Dom but I failed in doing so. I felt like crying but stopped myself as I don't want to be vulnerable infront of Liam and left the room to give Dom and liam some space.

Dominic

I sensed Theodore's worry and the way he was lost in his thoughts and just looked at sleeping Liam. After few minutes he left the room and knew he needed some space to clear his mind. I looked at my baby, he was so pale and slim that I felt guilty of doing this to him. I should have never done this but I didn't even have a choice. For few minutes I just caressed his hair and wished to see his beautiful eyes. After 5 mins Liam stirred and opened his eyes. He scanned the room before his eyes landed on me and I smiled ta him...
"D-Dom"
"Yes baby, it's me" i kissed his forehead.
"Y-you are b-back" he started crying and hugged me.
"Shh, don't. I am here now" i caressed his back.
"Don't leave me pls. I can't live without you. Pls Dom pls".
"I will never leave you baby. Never".
"I love you Dom".
"I love you too Liam" and kissed his lips to which I was addicted to.
We both cuddled and layed in the bed while enjoying each other's warm.
"Where is Theo?"
"He has some work. He'll be back".
"You know I love you and Theo alot, right?" The way he questioned or put the statement was out of blue.
"I know baby and we both love you alot. You are our life" he hugged me tightly and sleep overcome both of us.

(Dom is back with his family but is the dynamics same the way he left? And how did Dom got released? Let's find out!!!😉)