Chapter 38

Third POV

"You are doing a great job" a mysterious person said and Leah nodded.
"Is the child now fully attached to you?".
"Yes, nowadays he doesn't even go to the alphas".
"Good, when the time will be right we will tell you what to do next... In no time all this will be ours" The person laughed and left.
Leah just stood little far from the pack borders and looked at the pack house menacingly.

Liam

I didn't know when I slept on the floor, while tears dried on my face. For a few minutes I just lay there and looked nowhere until there was a knock on the door...
"Babe, pls open the door" Dom said and I opened it.
"Thank god, we were so worried about you. Never do this again" He hugged me.
"Since night you haven't eaten anything. Come let's have breakfast and then we'll talk" And he dragged me towards the dining room.
"Good morning Liam" Everyone greeted me but I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I sat between Dom-Theo and  just ate a few for my mates sake. My eyes were looking for only my son. But he was not there.
"Little is with Leah in his room" Theo said but I just looked at my plate.

Third POV

It's been three days since the incident.
Flashback
After breakfast Dom called Leah in his office where everyone was present except for Liam...
"I'll be straight with you. Whatever you are doing needs to be stopped right now" Dom said.
"But alpha I am not doing anything bad to little. I take care of him like my son".
"He is not your son. How many times do we have to say?" Theo shouted.
"Y-yes alpha".
"Now is the high time. So, we have decided to detach little from you step by step. Today onwards, little will be with one of the family member for whole day".
"He can't be away from me".
"Excuse me?"
"I-I mean he is weak and he needs me".
"Don't worry, we are his family. We'll take care of him" Dom said in a mean way.
That day, Liam and Dom's mom were looking after little but he was not comfortable with them at all. He was crying and not drinking milk. Dom and Theo saw it and eventually by evening little was back with Leah. But the alphas didn't back down and next day, they took little and spend day with him. He was less restless with them but still cried for Leah. For two days, Dom and Theo took turns to be with little and he was getting comfortable with them as they were his father's. While looking at all this Leah got tensed and contacted the mysterious person.
Flashback ends

"What do you mean? He is getting close to them" Person screamed on Leah.
"I-I tried to take him away from them but he knows his father's".
"You are fucking useless".
"S-sorry"
"I'll have to handle it now. Uhhh God, I was damn close to my dream".
"I have a plan" The second mysterious person said.
"Let's make her the luna".
"What?"
"That's the only option. We can try to keep the child away from Liam because he doesn't recognize his scent but from Dom-Theo it will be difficult" The first person thought for a moment but then agreed.
"So, what do I have to do?" Leah I asked in fear.
"Nothing, we'll handle it" The second person said and left.

Dominic

Everything was getting into place. Little was getting comfortable again with only Theo and me. He still cries for Leah but we tried to limit his meeting with her. With all the responsibilities, Theo and I were so burdened that we were not able to give time to Liam...
"I have looked at our crianz car deal" Theo said as we were in my pack office.
"And I have also said Kevin to look for Peters whereabouts. It's been so long since he is silent, something is surely going to happen".
"Dom, are you even listening?"
"Dom"
"Huh?"
"Where is your mind?"
"No where" I said and Theo walked towards me and sat in my lap.
"Now tell me"
"There is so much going on Theo. We are not able to give time to Liam and not even a single progress is there between little and Liams relationship".
"D, we both decided to take baby steps right. So, give it some time" And I agreed with him. But my heart was saying that something is not right.

Next day, elders announced a meeting which included all the family members along with Leah.
"What is it about dad?" I asked him.
"Even I don't know Dom" My parents along with Liam's were sitting on the opposite couch while Liam was sitting between Theo and me. Leah was next to me on the other side of the couch.
"Good morning everyone" Three elders entered and sat in front of us on big couch.
"Why an urgent meeting Saint?" Dad asked one of the elders.
"We have noticed some things in the pack".
"What do you mean?" Theo asked
"First give answer to our question. Is Liam little's mother?"
"Of course, how can you even ask?" I screamed while Liam was looking at his lap the whole time.
"Don't shout on me Dom" Elder warned.
"Then, why is he attached to her" Maria one of the elder pointed at Leah.
"She is littles nanny. When Liam was in coma she took care of him and now he sees her as his...mother" I said.
"And it's been almost months since he is attached to her" I nodded.
"And what happens if Leah gets her mate out of pack and leaves. Will little live without her?" Rick, the third elder asked and we all were surprised frim this question. No one answered.
"So, we have decided that in order to keep our next alpha here we want you and Theo to... marry Leah".
"What?" Theo and I shouted. While others were also shocked to here this.
"We will never marry her. Liam is our mate and we only love him".
"We know but it's for the pack".
"No no no, I'll never do this" I said sternly.
"Leah do you agree to marry alphas?" Elders ignored me.
"Uhh... If they agree then I'll be ok with it".
"What the hell? You can't do this?" Theo said.
"You both have to agree with us and as alphas it is your duty to have pack as your first priority".
"They are but we can't leave Liam. He is our other half".
"I am sorry but you have to do this. Little will not be able to leave Leah as he has recognized her as his mother now, which I think... She is" Maria said and everyone just looked at her.
"How can you even say that?" Liam's mom said.
"I am sorry but it's true. Now pls you all have to agree" Everyone started arguing with eleders. It was a chaos until...
"Shut up" Liam screamed and everyone got silent.
"Elders, my mates will... marry her" He said.
"Liam, how can you say that?"
"It's for little".
"But... "
"No, if you love me pls listen then" He interrupted Theo.
"Elders they will marry Leah and... reject me".
"Thank you for understanding" And he walked off. We all just stood there like statue.
"The ceremony will be held in next four days. Go and prepare for it" Maria said and all three left while others went their way.

(Now who will help liam? Will Dom-Theo reject him?)