Yugyeom (GOT7)

For this imagine, pretend you're older than Yugyeom and BamBam by 2-3 years and you and Hwanhee are the same age, him a couple months older. Also Hwanhee is based off the Up10tion member who I love very much.

   You were sitting at home with your best friend, Hwanhee, bored out of your mind

   You were sitting at home with your best friend, Hwanhee, bored out of your mind. You both had just finished with finals for college and were finally on break. It was a relief but you felt drained and brain dead.

   "Ya Y/N! When is BamBam getting home?" Hwanhee mumbled while shoving pizza in his mouth.

   "I don't know nor do I care." You stated. "He said he was hanging out with some kid. I'm just happy he has friends."  You replied sarcastically. You knew he had friends but you didn't know any of them.

   "Well tell him to bring his friend here, you're boring as hell." He said while getting up. "I'll go grab some video games."

   "Well love you too. Just because you're 3 months older than me doesn't mean you get to boss me around." You mumbled. You pulled out your phone and messaged BamBam.

Bammie ◕ ‿ ◕

You: hey hwanhee wants to meet your friend.

he doesn't believe you have any. come home now

Bammie : but Y/N i don't wanna

You: too bad see you soon kid

Bammie : fine ill be home in 10 minutes

"I'm gonna put on normal clothes now. I rather not look like shit in front of my brother's friend. Don't come in my room okay?" You yelled at Hwanhee as you climbed up the stairs.

You closed the door to your room and locked it. You opened up your closet and stared at all your clothes. You had a pretty basic style that consisted of varying shades of grey and pops of color. You pulled out a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a grey sleeved and white baseball tee. It's a bit on the big side so it fell off your shoulder and had to be tied in a knot on your waist. You pulled your hair up into a messy, high ponytail and sighed. Well now you at least don't have sweats on.

As you went downstairs you heard the door opening. Being the loving sister you are, you decided to be annoying.

"Bammie! You're finally home!" You walked over to him and ruffled his hair.

"Yah! It takes me an hour to perfect this look!" He began complaining.

"And this is me not caring. So who is your friend? How much did he pay you?" You looked over to his friend who was standing awkwardly in the kitchen.

"This is Yugyeom and I didn't pay him a dime. He's younger than me by the way so be nice." BamBam said, crossing his arms.

"Mmkay. Well hi Yugyeom, I'm Y/N, Bammie's older sister. You're welcome here anytime." You smiled over at him. "Yah! Hwanhee stop eating all of our food!" You yelled.

"Sorry?" He shrugged, "I was just picking out snacks and got a little hungry."

"I hate you so dearly." You rolled your eyes.

"Love you too darling." He said with chips in his mouth. You heard Yugyeom asked if you two were dating to which both of you quickly replied with a "hell no ew" and both of you flipping each other off.

   "Trust me, she's as single as ever. No one wants to date her!" BamBam stated excitedly. You walk over to him and smacked the back of his head and you glared at each other.

   "If we are done about my romantic life, there are games in the living room. I need to do something brainless so hanging out with you guys should do the trick." You said as you plopped down on your seat. It's a love seat so you sprawled across it laying down.

   "Y/N this is why you don't have a boyfriend. You look like a potato." Hwanhee mumbled out as he sat in the middle of your seat, by your stomach. He looked down at you like a sad puppy.

   "Please explain to me why you are so close like ew leave." You looked over at the two boys who were sitting on the floor picking out the best game to play.

   "Well I wanted to tell you," he looked around like some type of spy and leaned closer down to your face "Yugyeom thinks you're pretty." Your fave instantly got red as you shoved Hwanhee away.

   "Well it was nice to meet you Yugyeom

   "Well it was nice to meet you Yugyeom. I enjoy seeing Bammie's friends. I hope you'll come by again." You were saying goodbye to Yugyeom since he had to go home and BamBam had fallen asleep cuddling Hwanhee.

   "It's always nice meeting a beautiful noona." Yugyeom boldly said before he went red and said "uh that was blunt I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

   "Yugyeom it's fine. That was cute. I appreciate the honesty and the compliment."  You smiled over at him. He honestly was completely adorable.

   "Uhm I was wondering if you would want to go to get coffee sometime. Like maybe tomorrow?" He scratched the back of his neck.

   "Sounds like a plan." You ruffled his hair which made his smile grow even more.

   "Okay! Yay! I mean, uh, ya of course I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2 and we'll walk there! Okay I have to leave! Goodbye!" He ran out the door and had a new hop in his step. You smiled to yourself as you walked back over to your boys. You took a picture of them cuddling, kissed the both of their heads and head back upstairs. As you got into your room you plopped down on your bed so happy that you changed out of your sweats and actually listened to Hwanhee.

   You sighed and imagined what tomorrow would be like. You fell asleep, hopeful of what tomorrow would bring.

<3 hope you enjoyed

<3 hope you enjoyed