UP10TION (Reaction to you taking a picture)

Okay so to further explain this, here's the situation: you happen to be on a plane and notice *member* and take of picture of him to send to your friends. But you accidentally had the flash on and oh god now they're sitting next to you. Thanks to a post on jiminhearteu over on instagram for giving me this idea.

□□□□□

Jinhoo: When he sat down he simply smiled at you. You quickly apologized and he laughed at how flustered you were. He told you it was fine and asked why you took a picture. When he found out you were a honey10 and that he was your bias, he got really happy. He encouraged you to send it to your friends so he could see their reactions. He was really excited by the reactions your friends had since they were all jealous of you. He wanted to send a selfie of you two to them since he thought it was funny. He asked for your number and wanted you to send him the pictures you took. He would later become one of your best friends and would always look after you like an older brother.

Kuhn: When he sat next to you, your eyes went big and you focused on the window

Kuhn: When he sat next to you, your eyes went big and you focused on the window. He tapped your shoulder and laughed. He asked if you got a good picture and wanted to see it. He shook his head and said that you needed a better picture. He started posing for you (mostly flexing) and encouraged you to take a lot of pictures. He took your phone and sent himself all of the pictures. He added himself in your contacts as "cute airplane guy kuhn" and set you as "airplane photographer y/n". You would laugh but not change it because it was fitting.

Kogyeol: He would smile as you said sorry to him

Kogyeol: He would smile as you said sorry to him. He would shrug and just wonder why you took it. When he found out that you wanted to send it to your friends he suggested taking a selfie together. You both posed cutely and talked for the rest of the flight. He would act really gentlemanly the entire flight. But he would also tease you since he found out he was your bias. You exchanged numbers at the end of the flight and sent him the selfies you guys took because he asked for them. Be would later post them, bragging about his cute new friend that he made on the flight.