BTS (Why you broke up)

I always do cute and fluffy things so imma switch it up. These are the reasons why you broke up with them (+how and the aftermath once you leave). Hope you like this! It's different don't shoot me. Also these are things I think would trigger a break up and I think each member does. (You live with them okay cool.)

°°°°°

Jin: He treated you like a child too often. You loved it when he babied you sometimes. It made you feel special and cared for. However you wanted it to feel like your boyfriend was babying you, not your mom. And sometimes it was okay, sweet in fact. And you understood that he was the mom of the group so this type of treatment was expected. However you got mad over him nagging you like a mom all the time. It got to a point that you screamed at him saying that you didn't need another mom, that he was supposed to be your boyfriend. You both went quiet for a minute. You quietly said that you wanted to break up and quickly left the house without him saying anything. He completely understood why you were upset but he wasn't letting you go so easily. He quickly started working on his plan to get you back and started figuring out what he shouldn't as much if he was successful.

Yoongi: He worked too much

Yoongi: He worked too much. You love him but it got to the point where you barely ever saw him. You always tried to be understanding but you broke the night of your anniversary when he was in the studio and had completely forgot about your plans. You packed up a small bag with some of your stuff and headed over to the studio to end things in person. He wasn't surprised and was silent when you yelled at him. But the moment you were gone he started crying and didn't know what he was gonna do without you. He did what he knew how to do, write more music and let it swallow him whole. He knew it would help him figure out what to do with you and how to get you back and make you happy again.

Hoseok: He was always dancing and never shared his hardships with you

Hoseok: He was always dancing and never shared his hardships with you. You understood that he was the lead dancer in the group but you missed him. You also found out from Namjoon that he was in the studio, by himself, crying. He never told you about his problems and it strangely made you upset. One night when he was finally home you questioned your relationship with him. You asked why he never informed you of his hardships but he couldn't answer you. You started crying and asking why he couldn't be open with you. When he tried to comfort you, you held up your hand and tried wiping away the tears. You whimpered out that you were breaking up with him and you ran out of the house. He fell to the ground when you left and started figuring out how he was going to get you back and improve your relationship.