Xiao (Up10tion)

Meeting Xiao as a fan. You're slightly older than him. Very fluffy. Enjoy~

   You woke up this morning in an amazing mood

You woke up this morning in an amazing mood. Today was the day you could finally meet the members of Up10tion. They had finally came to the states and you were more than excited. You sprang out of bed and ran into the shower, almost falling on the way there.
As soon as you were finished you wrapped a towel around your body and in your hair. You walked back into your room and checked Twitter while thinking of what to wear. You saw that Up10tion had tweeted out about the meetup in your area and squealed in excitement. You quickly got up and looked in your closet. You decided for a cute and simple look that made you feel confident and comfortable. You pulled out a pair of black leggings and a long white tee shirt. You layered on a light denim button up and left it open. You decided to pull on a pair of taupe open-toed ankle boots that had a slight heel on them. You left your hair down and put big curls in it. Adding a couple gold bracelets and a long gold necklace with a knot at the end, your look was complete. (This is what I pictured, feel free to imagine what you want ^_^)

   You grabbed your phone, wallet and bag before making your way downstairs

You grabbed your phone, wallet and bag before making your way downstairs. You texted your friends who were going to meet Up10tion with. Since there was only two other people coming with you, you decided you would drive and pick everyone up. Making sure they were ready for you to get them you walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart. There's some waffles on the table. I'll be there in a minute." Your mom said. You smiled to yourself, waffles were your favorite. (I actually like pancakes more idk why I chose waffles). You took two waffles onto your plate and covered them in syrup and butter. "Well I see you didn't wait for me." Your mom scolded you playfully. You smiled over at her.
"Mooom, you know I'm in a rush." You said as you finished your first waffle. "I need to prepare my heart and I can't do that right now." You said while still stuffing your face. Your mom just rolled her eyes at you and began eating as well.
You quickly finished your last waffle and put your plate in the sink. You ran back over to the table and gave your mom a kiss on the cheek. "Bye love you, I'll text you when I'm coming home!" You yelled as you ran out the door. You heard her laugh at your chaotic self as you shut the door. You pulled out your car keys and started up your car, making sure to blast Up10tion's music while driving.

   Finally after waiting a hour, it was your turn to go up to get your poster signed

Finally after waiting a hour, it was your turn to go up to get your poster signed. You were extremely excited because it started with the youngest, Xiao, and he happened to be one of your favorites.
"Hi! You're adorable." He looked up at you and laughed.
"Thank you!" He smiled at you. "But I like to think I'm more than cute."
"You're like 5 stop." You said as you instantly covered your mouth, giggling. "Wait I'm sorry it's just I'm older than you so..." You looked over at him to see his smile slowly grow bigger.
"So that means, you're my noona?" He said as he cocked up his eyebrow.
"Yes, I'm your noona. Now this noona wants you to sign her album because she's actually dying inside. In a good way." You added, seeing him grow worried for a second. To say that he was a good start to the rest of the members is putting it lightly. After him, the other members weren't as nerve-wracking.
You looked at your album to see that Xiao had written "hi Y/N-noona, you're also adorable. Let's be friends~" and under was his number. You remember to message him when you got home and yell at him for being so reckless. You gathered up your friends and head home with the biggest smiles on all of your faces. You knew you would remember this day for the rest of your life.

He is so adorable but like also

Damn. Teach me your ways. But seriously he's making it harder to pick and keep my favorite. Poor Hwanhee. I'm terrible at being loyal to my biases oops. I have like 4 in this group sorry not sorry. Ok no one cares Emily. <3 bye