Hwiyoung & Chani (SF9)

Requested by @callmewonu ^^

Let me be honest with you guys before I start this, I know nothing about SF9. Like I know of them and have probably watched them through a Jre video. I think they're cool but i just never got into them. But like woo someone requested something. These guys are both younger than me so I'm lowkey assuming that the person who requested this is also younger than me. I'm rambling a lot. This one isn't gonna be cute for once what is this who am i. Okay shutting up lets get on with this.

◇◇◇

"Aizlinn- ah, come here!" Hwiyoung yelled from the living room. I walked into the living room and sat next to him on the couch.

"What did you want?" I asked.

He pulled me into a hug and smiled, "You."

"That was cheesy ew." I laughed.

"You're in the dorm, you can't just cuddle in the middle of the living room."

"Hi Chani." I waved. He bowed his head slightly and Hwiyoung let me go.

"Chani, you always come in at bad times." Hwiyoung groaned and Chani stuck his tongue out at him.

"Okay boys let's not fight." I checked my phone and sighed, "I need to head home now anyways."

Hwiyoung pouted, "Fine. I'll text you later then." He walked me to the door so Chani wasn't staring at us. He kissed my forehead and hugged me, "Bye Aizlinn." I waved as I left the dorms to head home.

°°°

I sighed as Aizlinn left. I grabbed my food from the kitchen and headed into mu room.

"What's up with you Chani?" Rowoon asked. I shook my head and shoved a cookie into my mouth.

"I'm just stupid." I sighed

"Come on. Tell me about it. I'll help you out." Rowoon sat beside me.

"I like this girl. But it's.... complicated." I didn't want to go into it since Hwiyoung was still around.

"Kid if you really like her, just go for it." He patted my back.

"But what if-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Just go for it." I shrugged and began to think of what I could do.

°°°

"Hi Chani." I waved as I ate my lunch. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Where's Hwiyoung?" I shrugged.

"He went home to visit his parents." Chani nodded his head.

"Aizlinn, can I talk to you? Just between us." I nodded.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Okay. So I like this girl. And I've liked her for a while. But my friend started dating her. And I tried to let it go and be happy for them but I just can't do it." He let out a sigh and looked at me. "What should I do Aizlinn? Is it wrong if I push her to seeing me like that?"

"That's hard to say. Did your friend know?"

"I think I made in pretty obvious to that entire group of friends that I liked her."

"Then screw it. If he had any idea that you liked her, he probably did it in spite of you. I would do something bold. Like drama type bold." I laughed.

"But what if she doesn't actually like me back, because I think she does, or at least did, but I'm not sure anymore." He landed his head on my shoulder and I patted his cheek.