Baekhyun (EXO)

I'm surprised I haven't written anything for him yet. Baekhyun is my ultimate bias in case you didn't know (even though my bias group is GOT7, confusing I know). Also be sure to read the ending little author's note on this part! I would love to see some sort of feedback! We're really close to 10k reads on this book and that's what the ending note will be mostly about. But until then, I hope you enjoy this!

I hope you know that I like going through this tumblr page called dailyau to get ideas for these things. This isn't exactly from there but I did read through a lot of them to get this idea. So check them out if you want writing prompts, it's actually really helpful and it let's you practice more!

↞⚬↠

I pulled on my apron as I left my bag in my little locker. I had been working in this coffee shop for about 3 months now and had finally begun to feel comfortable here. Shutting my locker, I walked out to begin my shift behind the counter. This wasn't a starbucks, it was more along the lines of your home town coffee shop. There were a couple people lounging on the couches and a few were reading books. I really enjoy working here because it's always so quiet.

Seeing that today was a bit on the slow side, I pulled out my textbook. I needed to study for my upcoming Calculus test and this seemed like a good time to do just that. I was stressed out over how much this test was going towards my grade so I've been trying to study a bit everyday.

As I started to read over how the chain rule works when doing derivatives, I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and smiled, "Sorry. How can I help you?"

I could tell he was smiling by his eyes but he had his mouth covered with a black face mask. "Can I have an Iced Americano?" I nodded, "And one of those muffins." He pointed to the muffins that were displayed and I nodded again.

"That'll be $7.50." He handed me a ten and I quickly made change for him. "It'll be out in a minute." He nodded and stood off to the side.

I made the drink as I warmed the muffin u a little. I brought the food to guy who was absorbed in his phone. I cleared my throat as I handed over his drink and food. "Thank you!" I nodded as I went back to being behind the counter. Noticing that no one else was coming in, I went back to studying. "What's that for?" I looked up at the same guy and sighed.

"It's calculus. I have a test in a couple days and it counts a lot towards our final grade. So I need to do well." He nodded.

"I'd help you but I don't know much about that stuff." He laughed, "But I hope you do well!"

"Thank you!" He waved and left the coffee shop with his things.

"He was cute." I jumped as Ivy laughed. "What was his name?"

I shrugged, "I didn't ask." She shoved my arm and I laughed, "What?"

"He was totally into you." I shook my head with a smile, "Whatever, fine. I bet he'll be back and will ask about that test."

"He won't but okay. You think that." She playfully glared at me.

↞⚬↠

"So how did you do on that test?" I looked up from cleaning my table and grinned.

"I passed!" Ivy smiled as she went to flip the sign to open. "I got like a 90 too!"

"Ah that's amazing!" I finished wiping down the tables and went to stand behind the counter. "So what now?"

"Hm... I don't have anything due right now. This semester has been pretty easy, besides calc." I shrugged as the first couple of customers came into the shop.