Wonpil (Day6)

Heya, again posting now because it has holiday themes. Enjoy

-+-+-

Cleaning up after the holiday season was always a huge chore around the house, so I tried to get Wonpil to help. However his idea of "helping" is attaching himself in a back hug and picking me up. It was cute the first couple times but now it's just annoying.

"If you're not gonna help me, then leave me alone!" I yelled. He pouted but let go and walked off to the living room. "Why do I love him?" I asked myself. I laughed and finished taking down the decorations in the room.

After about an hour, majority of the decorations were in boxes. The last room I had to tackle was the one that Wonpil was in. He left me alone the entire time, trying to give me the silent treatment I figured.

"Wait... you took everything down?" I looked around the room to see basically anything holiday related was off the wall and in a box. "I'm so... thank you."

"I'm sorry for being annoying." He held his hands behind his back and pouted, "Do you forgive me?"

I walked over to him and kissed his nose, "Nope." I laughed and ran down the hall, into the kitchen.

"Y/n! Come back here!" I crouched down and tried to calm my breath. I looked up just when Wonpil spotted me. I tried to get up and run away but he grabbed me before I could, pulling me into his chest.

"Fine I forgive y-" He left a soft kiss on my lips and then pointed up.

"You left the mistletoe up." I just blinked at him for a moment and slowly looked up.

"Oh. I couldn't reach it." He plucked it off the ceiling with easy.

"I got it, do I get a prize?" I poked his cheek and kissed the other one. "Good prize."

I walked back to the living room and sat with my laptop. I started scrolling through YouTube when I felt a peck on my cheek. When I looked over, Wonpil had the mistletoe dangling over our heads and laughed. "How are you so cute?"

He shrugged and sat next to me. "Y/n?" I hummed and turned my head towards him. He placed a hand on my cheek and gave me another kiss on my lips, "You're not mad at me right?" I shook my head, "okay good. I love you."

"I love you too. And stop with the mistletoe." He pouted, "You don't need mistletoe to kiss me silly."

"But it makes it more fun." I poked his nose and cuddled up next to him, hugging him closer to me. He wrapped his arm around me and sighed, "Fine, I'll just kiss you randomly for no reason now."

"Good." I sighed, letting my eyelids flutter shut.

He pulled at blanket over us and lied down with me for a little nap.

I woke up to my face being peppered with kisses and I laughed. "Random kisses. I wasn't lying. Now get up, I wanna do stuff." He moved away and I started whining.

"Wait come here." He bent over and I pulled his face down for one real kiss, "Okay, now I'll get up."

"And I'm the annoying one, okay." I smiled as I grabbed his hand, pulling myself up. "At least you're cute."

+-+-+

This was short sorry. see ya later