Dino (Seventeen)

Finishing with the maknaes. Dino is another maknae who's younger than me. Another fluffy imagine. Enjoy~~~

~~~
"Y/N! Dino is looking for you!" Vernon said, raising him eyebrows. He tried to look suggestive but it just made me giggle. 

     "Yah, what does that kid want with me now?" I asked and Vernon just shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his face. "You're so annoying."

     I walked towards the dance studio that the performance unit were using. I had become close friends with Seventeen after my father brought me with him, the man who happened to be Seventeen's manager. He felt that I needed more friends and he knew the Seventeen members were good kids. I was younger than everyone but I was born in the same year as Dino, only a month later. I'm treated like a younger sister by all of the older members except the 98-line. We were very close and we didn't really think about the age difference even when they tried to make me call them oppa.

     "Dino! Y/N is here! We'll be back in 10 minutes." Hoshi said, as they left the room.

     "Yah, what did you want?" I said as I closed the door. 

     "Well uh," he started to rub at the back of his neck. "I wanted to show you something!" He said way too loudly. 

     "Okay? You don't need to yell." I laughed. Dino was adorable and if I'm honest I had a slight crush on him. I had hopes he wanted to confess but he didn't. I shook away those thoughts. 

     I sat down in front of the mirror and waited for him to start. He started the song cheer up and started doing the dance. 

     "Yah! You called me down here to sit and watch you do this dance?" I said, acting offended. He was about to answer when I cut him off saying, "I wanna dance too!" I said as I got up. 

     We danced to the first chorus and then we started screwing around. The music ended as I was spun into his arms and the room was filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing. After staring at each other for a couple seconds we quickly separated. 

     Dino coughed and it felt awkward. "Why did you actually call me down?" I said, shifting my eyes to the ground. 

     "I just wanted to tell you that I really like you." He said shyly. 

     "Really!?" I said with a huge smile on my face. 

     "Yeah. Vernon was teasing me saying that I wouldn't ever tell you. Guess who was wrong." He said with a laugh. "Uhm is it okay if we go to get chicken after my practice?" He asked. I quickly nodded my head and got closer to him. He opened his arms and I lightly hugged him. 

     "EW! GUYS DINO CONFESSED!" Vernon yelled with a smile on his face. "YOU ALL OWE ME MONEY NOW. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD WORK." I removed myself from Dino's arms. 

     "Boy you better start running." I said to Vernon. He sped off down the hallway. "Message me later when you're done with practice!" I yelled out at Dino, running after Vernon. This kid.....

~~~~

      It's short sorry? But it's cute.

     Dino gifs for you

     Dino gifs for you. I WANT REQUESTS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NOW HELP ME!! okay bye