small q&a

Hello! I decided that wow this book is almost 3 years old, let's add a new thing in the front-ish

So here we are! I'm going to make this kind of like a little question and answer type of thing, Really it's just things I want to let you know before you start reading this.

When was this started?

- I can't be sure but sometime in early May of 2016.

Why did you create this book?

- I wanted more people to read my writing, I was getting back into writing after leaving Wattpad for a while and wanted to start something new with a new thing I was into. I feel like posting my writing online helps me write more and in turn write better.

What were you posting to Wattpad before?

- I was still posting fan fiction but it was for youtubers and I have them all saved in a doc... they are cringey, to say the least. Horrible writing but my friends really supported me at the time so that was nice of them lmao. I can tell you that I got 500 times better since then.

Why did you make this chapter?

- Because I think my earlier one shots are badly written and I feel the need to warn you. You may not see how terrible they are but I promise you that my later pieces are 500 times better. Please read the newer posts. I won't delete the older ones just because I like to see my growth as a writer but... gah, I hate them lmao

Do you do requests?

- I did at one point but I realized that I hated doing them so I don't anymore. Maybe in the future I'll do them again but it would probably be a lot different. But right now, I'm just going to write whatever I want to~

What else do you do on Wattpad?

- Tbh not much anymore. Sometimes I'll read things but I'm kind of picky (I've read things on here that just... make me sigh and I like avoiding that stuff). I have a couple of accounts that I enjoy reading what they post, most of those people are not fanfic writers because I honestly don't read that much fanfic anymore. But I don't really chat with people on here (I do most of my chatting on Amino and Instagram) so it's lonely here~ I have other things besides this book planned and most are not kpop related but ... writing it really hard lmao.

Now that you know what you're getting into, feel free to read the first couple of stories... Or skip down a bunch and read the newer, better ones. But hey if you think the first one you read is shit well... me too! But hey, we all have to start somewhere! And if you like it well they do say you are your own worst critic.

I was thinking about doing a tag here but I didn't know if that would really work for what I wanted to do with this. So if you want me to do a tag of some sorts or a q&a with your questions, let me know!

Byee~