Kogyeol (UP10TION)

Prompt challenge thingy I'm doing on amino, it's angsty have fun

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

I pulled my hood over my head as I ran across the street, trying my best to keep my face covered. I couldn't bare the idea of anyone finding out what I was doing, how I was falling into simple temptation. I kept my head down as I walked down the street, my mind racing, extremely nervous that I was doing something this risky.

I turned a corner, my heart beginning to beat quicker than before without even picking up my pace. I tried to even my breathing before I reached my destination, I didn't want to cause any suspicion for myself that could lead to my downfall. I wait at a crosswalk and noticed two younger girls looking at me. Do they know who I am? Am I going to get caught before even doing anything? I turn my face to look at the passing cars and to also hide my face from them. The light changed and we were signalled that it was okay to cross. I quickly made it across the street, creating a good distance between me and those girls, and made my last turn into a small restaurant.

I bowed my head to the woman stood behind the hostess stand and walked over to a table near the back of the restaurant. I sat down and smiled at the person sat in front of me.

"Well it took you long enough." She said, placing her hand on mine. "How are you?"

I interlaced our fingers and smiled up at her, "I'm better now that I'm with you."

She rolled her eyes as our waiter approached our table, "What can I get you two?" He smiled politely.

I quickly scanned over the menu as Areum gave her order. I looked up as she finished speaking and closed the menu, handing it to the waiter, "I'll just have the same thing." He nodded silently, writing everything down and walked away.

She grinned at me, "You look cute today. I like the hoodie." I patted my head and realized my hood was still up. I pushed it down and ran a hand through my hair, ruffling it up a little.

"You could've told me earlier, Areum." I laughed. "Anyways, how are you? I'm sorry I haven't been able to meet you recently. It's just, I think my members and managers are getting suspicious."

She shook her head, "I understand that. I'm fine, I've been busy with work so I don't think we could've made time for each other anyways." She squeezed my hand gently, "Don't worry about them for now. Just be here, with me."

I nodded as our food was set down in front of us, "Enjoy." We let go of our hands and began to eat. We enjoyed being each other's company for the rest of the day.

─── ⋅◈⋅ ───

"Yah!" My manager yelled as he threw down a stack of papers on the table, "What is this?"

I picked up the papers and saw that they were pictures of me. With Areum. Looking like we were much more than friends. "Where are these from?" I said quietly, completely baffled by these images. There were pictures of us in the restaurant, holding hands and smiling at each other. There also were pictures from the park, more hand holding and kisses. There was a couple pictures from almost everywhere we went that day, completely invading our privacy and making me feel very exposed.

"Where aren't they, is a better question. Kogyeol, I knew you were dating someone but I expected you, out of all the members, to be the most careful about it." He shook his head and sighed, clearly disappointed in me.

"I'm- I'm so sorry hyung. I should've been better. How can I fix this?" He looked over at me skeptically, a tired look in his eyes.

"It... doesn't look good. You can't deny anything, people would know you're lying." I nodded, completely unaware of what options I had to fix this scandal. "The way I see it, there's only two real options for you."