Hwanhee (Up10tion)

Told in Hwanhee's perspective! Hope you enjoy!

~~~

Y/n is so pretty. She's the best noona I know. We are really close too which kind of makes me happy. But she sees me as a little kid. And that sucks. I really like Y/n noona. Like a lot.

"Yah Hwanhee focus." Xiao grabbed my shoulder, "Y/n noona is coming over later and she wants to hear the new song." I nodded my head and put my headphones back on. I focused back on the lyrics and tried to sing them the way they wanted it.

I pulled my headphones off and looked out of the sound booth to see Y/n smiling. I waved at her and walked out of the booth with Xiao.

"The songs sounds awesome guys!" Y/n enthused.

"Thank you noona! Wooshin hyung called for me so I'll see you guys later! Bye!" Xiao ran off, not without sending a wink my way.

"Yah you're gon-" thud. Y/n winced.

"IM ALRIGHT" Xiao yelled as he ran down the hall.

"Pabo...." Y/n laughed. I felt my hands get sweaty. I always get nervous when Y/n's around me. "Hwanhee are you okay? You're face is red." She gave me a concerned look.

"Huh? Oh I'm just tired from singing. Yeah. So what's up!" I said too loudly.

"Uh nothing?" She laughed. "Actually Kuhn, Jinhoo and Sunyoul wanted me to get you. They were weird about it too. Like I was the only one who could do it." She rolled her eyes, "What a bunch of lazy oppas. But it's okay I don't mind spending time with my favorite dongsaeng." She smiled and I swear I saw a faint crimson wash on her cheeks.

"Ah don't say that. Xiao will be jealous." I stood up and ran a hand through my hair.

"He can be jealous. He already knows who I favor out of you two." She smiled at me as she stood up, "come on I think what they needed you for was important." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the studio.

"Y/n noona stop," I whined. Truthfully her holding my hand made me happy but super nervous. Her hand was soft and fit nicely with mine.

"You're so cute." She laughed. I looked down at my feet in attempts to hide my blush. I heard a ding and I was pulled into the elevator. "Hwanhee what's up with you?" Y/n came super close to me and poked my cheek.

"Nothing!" I squeaked. Clearing my throat I repeated, "Nothing. I just, uh, nevermind." I looked up, trying to ignore how close she was to me.

"Hwanhee tell me wh-" she grabbed onto me as the elevator came to an abrupt stop. I held onto her as the lights flickered off. "What just happened?" She mumbled into my shirt.

"I don't know." I sank down to the floor and Y/n stayed clutched onto me. "Y/n noona are you okay?" She nodded her head slowly.

She lifted her head off of my chest, "I'm sorry it's just I'm already scared of elevators." She laughed, "it's fitting that you're here though. Anyone else I would be super embarrassed seeing me like this." She sat up and brought her knees to her chest. "Sorry for grabbing onto you."

"It's fine I didn't mind." I looked up as the lights turned on.

"The elevators will be functioning in just a couple minutes please wait." A voice said over the loudspeaker.

"Uh we should probably get up now." I laughed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up after me. The elevator started back up at that moment and fell into me.

"You make a great pillow." She laughed. The doors opened and Sunyoul was standing there.

"Uh am I interrupting something? Jinhoo hyung wanted me to grab you two." He motioned us out of the elevator and started walking away.