Monsta X (when they miss you on tour)

I haven't done one these in a bit. I also wanted to break up the groups in this book (and be able to post something on monbebe amino) so yeah. Hope you like this ^^

《~~~》

Shownu:
He would message you a lot and ask you a lot of questions. Like asking if you ate yet or how your day was. Don't expect him to ask to video chat because he wouldn't want to bother you but he really wants to. He would be fully on board if you suggested it though.
"Hi! How's tour? Do you miss me yet?"
"Tour is good. I do miss you a lot."
"So cute~ I miss you too." *insert a blushing/grinning Shownu here*

Wonho:
He would be very obvious about missing you. You would get texts at random points in the day asking if you could send him a video of you being cute. If you didn't want to, he'd send a video of himself asking again. Video calls would be a must and he would start them at the same time every day that he could.
"Jagiya, I miss you so much."
"I know... I miss you too." *insert goofy smiles from both of you*

Minhyuk:
He would be very cute about missing you. Expect random videos of everything they are doing through out the day. He would want to make it seem like you're with him and would want to see what you're doing too.
"You should come with us next time. I miss you too much."
"Maybe I will. I miss you too." *cute smiles*

Kihyun:
(The video above is what I had in mind when I wrote this one. You should watch it, it's pretty amazing) He would get really cheesy. Like expect him to just send you obnoxiously flirty texts until you agree to video chat him. And when you finally video chatted him, it only got worse but secretly you loved it.
"You need to stop. Seriously, I get you miss me but calm down with the flirting."
"Flirting? How is telling you 'I value my breath so it'd be nice if you didn't take it every time you walked by' considered flirting? That's just the truth jagiya."
"Ah what am I to do with you?"

Hyungwon:
He would try to message you a lot but would always fall asleep. Like you could be having a cute conversation and it just stops because he's out like a light. But you always manage to video chat at bedtime and end up falling asleep together.
"I miss you..."
"I miss you too... It's not the same sleeping without you jagiya."

Jooheon:
He would video chat you as soon as he can. He wouldn't pay any mind to the time difference so he would probably end up waking you up at like 4 in the morning. But you can't stay mad at him because he starts doing aegyo and talking very sweetly to you.
"I'm sorry jagiya, I just missed you so much and wanted to see your face."
"You're lucky I love you." *insert a lot of aegyo to make you smile*

I.M:
He would miss you so much but he wouldn't know how to communicate that with you. He would text you and ask if you could FaceTime. He would call you and get really awkward  (but like lowkey it's really cute) when you ask him why he wanted to video chat. (You definitely already know why)
"Why'd you want to video chat?"
"Well I just. I don't know."
"You don't know? So, can I hang up?"
"NO! I just... missed you... a lot. Hi."

《○○○》
I hope you liked this. It was fun to write (I don't know Monsta X that well but I do like them a lot). Have a nice day ^^
Emily~