Yugyeom (GOT7) Part 2

Continuation of the first imagine. I wrote the first part not in first person which now bugs me. This is gonna be in first person now because I like it better. Also it fits this type of writing more. On to the story.

💚💚💚

"Noona why did you let me cuddle with Hwanhee hyung?" Bambam whined. I rolled my eyes and hooked my necklace together.

"You're fine. He didn't burn you, it was just a little drool. Stop being so dramatic." I laughed. He pouted and I shove his face away lightly. "What time is it?" I asked as I looked myself over in the mirror. I decided on a pair of ripped, cropped boyfriend jeans with a black camisole. I threw on a loose black cardigan that had a red floral print scattered on it.

"Uh it's 1:50. This is weird. Why does he like you? You're gross." He ran out of my room before I could hit him. I sighed and grabbed my bag, closing my door as I left my room.

"Bammie why you gotta be so mean?" I laughed. I pulled on my converse and walked over to the couch. "Are you ever gonna go home Hwanhee?" I flicked his forehead.

"Maybe. I thought I would watch over BamBam. Maybe drool on him some more. Yanno, really traumatize the kid." I shook my head with a laugh.

There was a knock on the door and BamBam sprinted to answer it. "If only he would do that more often. I'll see you later. We can totes gossip." He groaned.

"You need more female friends. Have fun though. Don't screw this up loser!" I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over to the entrance.

"Please don't leave me with him." BamBam cried. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Bammie you'll be fine. Now go. Just hit him if he gets too close and tell him I said you could." He grumbled as he walked away and I shook my head. "Hi Yugyeom. Bammie got drooled on by Hwanhee after cuddling with him." He nodded his head and motioned for me to go. I almost started laughing over his awkwardness as he shut the door behind him.

"Uh," he stuttered, "you look really nice."

"Thanks. You look nice yourself." I took a second to take in what he was wearing. He had on a black long sleeve shirt with a pair on basic jeans and shoes that worked nicely with the outfit. It wasn't anything too flashy but it was put together.

"The coffee shop is just a bit down the street

"The coffee shop is just a bit down the street." I nodded my head and we started our walk there.

It was silent for a few moments but I couldn't stand it. "So how nervous are you right now?" His eyes widened a tenth fold and I laughed. "You're just really quiet and awkward. Am I really that intimidating? You tower over me kid." I lightly hit his arm.

"Aish noona." He whined and rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled at his use of noona. "Stop it." He pouted, "I'm not used to asking out older girls. Especially ones as pretty as you." I felt a blush creep up my cheeks and I turned my head away.

"Well then. I'm not gonna bite you. So don't worry about it." He laughed a little and I felt his hand brush against mine. "If I'm honest, I usually go for older guys. But you seem confident and I like that." I smiled up at him as we walked into the coffee shop. We walked up to the counter and looked at the menu.

"My treat so what do you want?" He looked down at me and I tilted my head slightly to the right.

"Caramel macchiato and a chocolate chip muffin. What are you gonna get?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"An iced chocolate and a sugar cookie. I'll get everything, you should find us a seat." I nodded my head and walked more into the shop. I picked a booth that was nestled into the corner by the windows.

I felt my phone buzz and I checked it to find messages from both Hwanhee and BamBam. BamBam was whining in his text and Hwanhee was laughing at his misery. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone as Yugyeom slid into the booth. "Thanks." I took a sip of my drink and sighed. "So how did you and Bammie become friends?"

"Well we were partners for a project. Typical I know. But he was really nice to me and since I'm a newer student I needed a friend. He seemed like a good choice." I nodded my head.

"He's a good kid. A little whiney but maybe it's just around me. Be nice to him, he can be a little sensitive." He nodded with a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling?" I laughed.

"It's just really cute how protective of him you are. BamBam is the same way with you." I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manor. "When he found out this was happening he told me to be nice and not to pull anything too bold." I rolled my eyes and unwrapped my muffin. "I think he finds this funny. Apparently you don't go out a lot, especially with guys."

"He told you that?" He nodded and bit into his cookie. "That kid is asking for me to hurt him." I laughed. "He means well. Probably." I shrugged and he laughed.
~~~

The next hour went by rather quickly. We talked about everything from what our favorite subject in school is to why deadpool is so funny.

"Seriously we need to watch it together. It'll be great." I laughed. He nodded and we stopped at the door.

"That was fun. I-" he stopped himself as he looked up at the door. "Hi BamBam." I looked up to see Bammie with his face squished against the door window and I rolled my eyes.

"You are so annoying." I swung the door open and he fell forward. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching over my sister! I've gotta protect you!" He puffed out his chest and I hit him.

"You're like twelve. Get back in the house." I flicked his head and he walked in rubbing his head. "Sorry about him."

"It's fine. Uh so I'll text you?" I nodded my head with a smile. He stepped down off the porch and turned to walk away. Feeling bold, I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yes-" I placed a quick kiss on his cheek and saw his face being to burn up as I ran into the house.

"Noona~" I heard a cute whine from outside followed by a giggle.

"Y/N NOONA HWANHEE HYUNG IS BEING GROSS." I rolled my eyes with a grin on my face.

"Get off my brother loser." He rolled off and practically pounced on me.

"Oh my god I want to hear all about this date." He pulled me up to my room, leaving Bammie on the floor to whine. We talked about everything and I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I recounted what happened.

💚💚💚

Cute. Also sorry for the delay with this I've kinda been all over the place with writing. Also senior year of high school is hard man. My brain is slowly dying it's great. (Also check out Fate or Mistake please it would mean a lot to me!) Okay byee