Monsta X (When They Have a Crush on You)

First Monsta X scenario! I love these boys

~~~

Shownu: He wouldn't tell you straight up, you'd be lucky if he even told you at all. He's quiet and somewhat on the shy side. He would show you that he cares by simply watching over you and giving you a shy smile every once and a while.

Wonho: He would always be looking at you, usually without you noticing. When you do notice him staring he would smile and wave at you, trying to suppress his embarrassment.

Minhyuk: He would be very obvious about liking you and would probably just tell you. He would bring you your favorite food and eat with you. He would just try his hardest to make you happy.

Kihyun: He would always same the cheesiest things to you and playfully flirt with you. It would be pretty obvious that he likes you but if you try to talk about it he may grow shy and awkward.

Hyungwon: He would wake up for you! I'm kidding that's impossible. He would, however, be very smiley around you but wouldn't be very obvious about him liking you. He would try to avoid that subject for fear of rejection.

Jooheon: As the aeygo king, he would be trying all of his tricks on you. It would be somewhat obvious of his crush but he wouldn't admit to it unless you told him you liked him as well.

I.M: He would try to act manly and nonchalance but when you catch his eye he would quickly grown awkward. He would do his version of aeygo which includes him making his voice higher and making weird faces.

~~~

So I rarely do this but imma do a little self promo. So I have another story, Fate or Mistake (lol i took this down whoOPS), that 

I'm writing and I would really appreciate if you read it. It isn't a fan fiction just a story of sorts. If 

you only read fan fiction it may not be for you but it would be really nice and motivating to see 

more people actually reading my story because I truly like the idea of it so far. Okay that's 

enough love you all <3