Jackson (GOT7)

Hi. Someone actually requested me to write this? I'm actually surprised. They were on Amino specifically wattpad amino which is cool. So yeah I'll be posting this on there as well as on here. If any of y'all have amino you should find me. It's fun and I'm relatively active over there.

You heard the kid

You heard the kid. It's gonna be cute. It's Jackson how could it not be?

💚💚💚

"Where's Jackson?" I asked as I dropped next to Mark on the couch.

"He's been curled up in bed all day. He hasn't been feeling well." He shrugged.

"Ah. I'll take care of him, take the other members out for dinner please?" I said with a pout. He looked up and ruffled my hair.

"Okay. Be good to him!" I nodded and walk over to the kitchen. Upon befriending the got7 boys and realizing that they were living like teenaged boys, I said set out to make them be more grown up in a sense. I encouraged them to go grocery shopping so I knew they had stuff I could use to make food. I started boiling water and ginger to make ginger tea.

"Bye Y/n! We'll bring you back something!" Jaebum called out. I hummed out a response and went to find Jackson.

I found his room and quietly poked my head in. Jackson's eyes squinted open and he pulled the blanket closer. "Oppa~" I whined quietly, "why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

"I didn't want you to worry. You have a lot of work to do and you need to focus on that. I'm fine-" he croaked out and started coughing.

"Don't be stubborn. Come on it's not good to be cooped up in here all day." He pouted but sat up anyways. His hair was a messy fluff and it took everything in me to not pull him in for a hug. He stood up and pulled a blanket around his shoulders. I walked out of his room and pointed to the couch as I walked into the kitchen. I pulled the pot off the stove and strained it into a mug. I added a bit of lemon juice and a spoonful of honey. I dropped a couple of ice cubes into it and let it set for a minute. I grabbed myself a water bottle and took the tea to Jackson.

"Thank you Y/n. You didn't have to." I waved him off and grabbed my laptop out of my bag, taking a seat on the floor. "Why aren't you sitting up here?" He muttered.

"Well I could lie and say because you're sick. But it's actually because you don't smell too great bub." I laughed, "you should take a shower. Then we can watch a movie." He pouted, "And we can cuddle you big baby."

"I'm not a big baby." He got up and wandered over to the bathroom. I pulled up Dramafever and set my laptop on the couch. I wandered back in the kitchen to look for snacks. I decided that pizza was the best option and pulled out my phone to order it. I called up the local pizzeria and ordered a large pepperoni pizza and garlic knots. (Mhm garlic knots.)