Lay (EXO)

The cutest Chinese unicorn I know. Trying something new. Sorta. Also more vulgar language so there's your warning. Also the picture above is what I usually post with these imagines/one shots over on Amino. Idk if I'll be posting this there though so we'll see. Enjoy~

~~~

"Kai? I think he went home." I sighed. "I'm sorry dear, I know you want to surprise him." I nodded my head.

"Thanks for the help." I started walking away but she stopped me.

"Sweetie, I need to tell you something. He left with another girl and they looked awfully close." She patted my arm softly.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly at her and walked out of the building. I sighed as I ran to my car. It started to rain but it wasn't too hard yet. I drove my way home and saw a light on in the living room. I pulled the keys out of my car and took a deep breath in. "Come on Y/n, put on your big girl pants and find out once and for all what the hell he's been doing." The rain was coming down even more at this point so I quickly ran up the stairs to the house.

I quietly snuck in the house but I didn't shut the door yet. "You're sure she's not coming home?" I heard a female voice say.

"Yes I'm sure." I swear I heard a quiet moan, "she said she was going out with some friends."

"Okay." I felt tears start to well up in my eyes but I blinked them away.

Slamming the door shut, I slowly walked to the living room. "I knew you weren't being faithful. Couldn't keep your dick in your pants apparently. I'm fucking sick of this! We are done! I want you out of this house by the time I get back or I'm calling the police." I felt myself start to shake from anger.

"Babe come on," he started walking towards me, "I think you should move out."

"Do not get any closer. This is MY house so get the fuck out." I turned away and ran out of the house. It had started pouring but I didn't care. I started running. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't stop running.

I found myself in front of a small café and walked in. I immediately started shivering and took a seat near the windows. I grabbed a napkin off of the table and wiped down my face. I felt tears running down my face and felt a blanket being wrapped around my shoulders. I looked up to see a black haired guy smiling down at me. I sniffed and looked away, "thank you."

He sat down across from me and waved me off. "I always carry a blanket with me, I like to sleep whenever I can. Do you like hot chocolate?" I nodded my head, "Wait here." He got up and walked to the register. I took a couple deep breaths to calm myself down and closed my eyes. "My name is Yixing but most people call me Lay." My eyes popped opened and I laughed. "What?" He smiled.

I stifled another laugh, "I just thought of those potato chips. My name is Y/n."

"Well at least you're laughing now." A cup was placed down in front of me and I opened my mouth to speak. "Don't worry about it."

"But you don't even know me... Why are you being so nice?" I took the mug into my hands and really took in his presence. He had a serious look to him but that disappeared as soon as he smiled. He had a kind look to him and I felt myself quickly grow comfortable in his presence.

"You looked like you needed someone to be nice to you." I nodded my head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know if I should put you through that."

"I love listening to people's problems. My friends say it's always helpful talking to me." I nodded my head and took a sip of my drink.