Taehyung (BTS)

"Cute, fluffy one~"- Queen V. That's what I got when I asked what I should write for this. so yeah. Cuteness. It's tae so ya. Enjoy the fluff. (Also join BEG Amino> http://aminoapps.com/c/army-exo-l-igot7 

I'm on there a lot and I asked in the chat what I should write for this

I'm on there a lot and I asked in the chat what I should write for this. Also BEG stands for BTS EXO GOT7 and it's lots of fun. Okay enough of that promo on to the imagine.) (also I made that little icon and I'm very proud of myself despite how simple it is.) ••• shows a time skip. It'll make sense when you read it I promise.
~~~

"Taetae let goooo!" I giggled as Taehyung hugged me to him.

"No." He pouted. We were stood in the airport at Seoul. I was about to hop on a plane to head home to visit family in my home country.

"I need to go. I promise I'll call you as soon as I land. But let go I need to get to my gate bub." He pouted at me again but finally let go. I smiled up at him and grabbed my suitcase. Standing on my tiptoes, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and wave back at him as I ran off into the airport. I sent a text to Namjoon saying that I was off and to be on the lookout for Tae. I smiled at my lock screen on my phone. It was a photo strip from a photo booth of Tae and I pulling a cute, aeygo looking face, a weird face and a simple smile. It was from when I was too scared to go into the haunted house so he stayed back with me. We took a lot of pictures in that photo booth but these were definitely my favorite. My smile faded slightly as my class was called to board the plane. I sighed, grabbing my bag and went to wait to get seated on the plane.
•••

"Yah! I told you not to buy me anything! What is this?" He ran a hair through his hair in mock frustration.

"Just open it!" I laughed. He raised his eyebrow but ripped open the package anyways.

"What even." He pulled out a rafiki and I shook my hand a little.

"Look! I have the same one so we can match!" I beam up at him. He wrapped his around his wrist and pull me in for a hug.

"I love it bub."
•••

"Yah! What did I tell you about getting close with him!" Hit. "Are you stupid?!" Hit. "I'm your boyfriend, not him!" I anticipated the next hit but when it didn't come I opened my eyes to see not only Tae but also all of the other members. Tae had a hold of the hand that had been slapping my face while Jungkook had a hold of his other arm.

"I suggest you leave now." Taehyung said. It was strange to see him this intimidating but it worked. Josh coward away but not before Tae yelled at him again. "And don't even think about contacting Y/n anymore. You two are over." Normally I wouldn't let others say things like that for me but I couldn't seem to speak. Josh simply nodded and walked out of the house.

"We'll leave you guys alone. Love you Y/n." Jin said as the others nodded their heads and filled out of my room.

"Y/n you're crying." Tae pulled me into his chest and I realized I was shaking with tears. I grabbed onto his shirt as he rubbed circles on my back. "Why didn't you tell me before how he was treating you?"