chapter 19

We get into the house, and I don't know if we're in a house or a villa. This place is so huge that I'm drooling over it.

The house smells like fresh paint and there's also a scent of new furniture.

There's a big space between the living room and the kitchen.
In fact, the living room is to my left and the kitchen to my right, and there's no wall separating the two rooms.

I take a peek at the living room and there's a large black velvet
L-Shape sofa, and in the middle, there's a glass coffee table.

A large plasma TV is set to the white wall and under the TV, there's a mini table on which are placed a whole set of DVDs.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, it seems that the house was already furnished and decorated.

"Can I watch Tinkerbell on this?" Asks Eldon while pointing to the TV.

I chuckle and say, "Yes baby, you definitely can."

Then, I decide to take a look at the kitchen, and as soon as I put my feet on the white shiny marble floor, the first thing that I notice is that it's neat as if it had just been cleaned, and this is really strange.

"Blake," I march towards him, he's placing Acher on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"Why is everything so clean? It's weird." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"We'll talk about that later, alright ?" He says, suddenly he seems uncomfortable.

"Yeah... ok," I nod.

I don't know what kind of game he's playing, and I'm not liking it at all. I just hope he doesn't lie to me.

~°~

We've been here for at least five hours already.

I won't lie, I'm more than delighted to know that we're going to live in this wonderful house, but there's a lot of things Blake is hiding from me, I can feel it, he's acting strangely since we came.

I'm waiting for tonight when the children will be asleep, then I'll have a discussion with him.

I have to say that I'm fascinated, everything in the house is already neat and in place. We didn't have to do anything at all. I just rinsed the plates that were in the cupboard.

We already have electricity, and I don't know how. Because we just came and we already have electricity, this is weird, right?

There's six-bedroom in the house, four upstairs and two downstairs. All the bedroom are so huge, and they have their own closet and ensuite.

For tonight, we decided that we'll sleep in the bedrooms downstairs because there's no crib for Acher yet. We concluded that I'm going to sleep with the children and Blake will sleep in the room next door.

~°~

Right now it's nearly 11 PM and the children are already asleep.

I decide to get in the kitchen to put the plates we used earlier in the sink.

As there's nothing in the fridge yet, Blake decided to bought a pizza, and it was really delicious.

I gave Acher his baby food, which I transported in my bag from North Dakota.

After putting the dishes in the sink I walk in the living room and Blake is sitting on the couch with his cellphone in hands, he seems really concentrated.