chapter 53

Mature content ahead

Blake

I take a seat on the leather couch and bring her on my thighs, she doesn't hesitate and put her legs on both sides of my legs, sitting on my lower part, her arms find their way around my neck and she makes circular motion on the back of my neck as gently as if she is touching something dainty.

"You have no idea how much I love you," I say, caressing her cheek softly, while I'm examining her flawless face, she can have as much as wrinkles as possible, she can have acne or scars but damn, my eyes can only fix on her magnificence and nothing more. She is an angel falling into my hands, an angel who took time to be mine.

The light of the few candles that are surrounding her birthday cake is brightening the room, giving a sensual mood, and honestly, I don't know if I will be able to hold myself anymore. The feeling of her being so close to me is enough to drive me crazy, to make suffer, a suffering that I have rarely encountered.

"I love you too, Blake. You're such an angel when you want to," She giggles a bit and wipes the tears that are flowing down her cheeks. "My birthday was two days ago and with all these messes, you thought of me, are you even real?" Her voice broke in the end and she drops her head against my chest.

Honestly, I'm impressed by myself, I never thought I would one day care about someone's birthday, I never cared about mine nor my family's birthday, but she she's something else, I just want to make her happy even if happiness is far, far away behind us.

"I'll always love you," I whisper and brush my lips against hers, feeling the warm sensation of her beautiful lips that gives me goosebumps just by the look of it.

Her eyes meet mine, staring deeply, almost reaching my soul because fuck, she knows how to look at someone. She has this seductive thing, though her eyes are slight red because she was crying a few minutes ago, but nothing is stronger than her beauty.

Her fingers grip part of my hair and gradually, she leans forward until our lips are clasped again. She takes the lead and I like it. I can feel my body reacting to her body on mine, on her lips on mine, making me want to pin her against the couch and take the lead but I won't, for once, I won't.

We kiss, not slowly anymore but roughly and deeper, she pushes herself into me, hands gripping my shirt as she keeps on moving up and down on me. My hands are wrapped around her small waist trying to keep her in place because, shit, she has no idea how crazy that is driving me.

She moans and I follow behind, the melody of our moans reason in the room. The atmosphere is getting hotter and hotter and my body is too. It's official that I'm as hard as a rock, I'm sure she can feel it because she is completely stuck to me.

I pull back and I lay her on the couch quickly. I push her legs open, her black lose short moving aside a bit giving a view of a part of her red underwear, shit, is this for real? Why everything is pushing me to do something I know she isn't ready to.

Her hand touching my chest pulls me out of my thoughts and I lean down on her, pressing our body together again, then I start kissing her neck, her neck as smooth as baby skin, I go from her ear to her shoulder.

Without thinking too much, my hands slide into her black top, feeling her bare chest against my hand. I take a breath, preparing myself mentally that I have to think with my mind and not with my desire.

She moans again when I start stroking her chest, my eyes aren't leaving her face. Eyes closed, lips slightly apart, all of this is enough to drive me crazy and make me want more. With my eye still on her perfect face that is glowing in the light of candles, I push her hair back and kiss her neck sensually again, and fuck, I can't get enough of her skin. She moans, again and again in my ears, a stimulation to my body letting me know that, unfortunately, I can't stop the desire I'm feeling right now.