chapter 51

•Slight mature content ahead

Blake

My hands clutching tight the wheel, my foot pressing hard on the accelerator trying to go as fast as I can to be away from here, though I know this car Leon lent me isn't in the best state either. At this moment I miss my Range Rover, how great it would be to have it available.

My eyes land a second on the mirror and the scene at the back is a scene I would love to keep in mind as it's the most beautiful thing I have seen. Aiden is looking outside the window while Acher is sleeping on her, head press against her chest, right hand firmly on her breast— which I find more than adorable and create a small smile on my lips— Eldon is attached to her side head resting against her arms, what is more beautiful than this?

Averting my eyes from this beautiful canvas that I just saw and memorize, I look back on the road. It seems so long, it seems endless as long pine trees stand high at both sides of the road, a road as virgin as any other road.

Hensley Road is a road that no British person would like to borrow for a car trip in peace. Honestly, my concern is increasing because I'm well aware that this road is very dangerous. Due to the thick covers of trees, the road is hidden and darkened under this cover, leaving drivers in a hell of a situation.

My hands shaking against the steering wheel, but I restrain myself trying to not make it obvious. I want to be a man, a fucking real man, not a guy who can't be strong enough and scream like a female. For these three human beings that are sitting in the backseat, trusting each of my movements, I must be strong for them, protect them as much as possible.

It's very hard to have the safety of three people on your shoulders, moreover, the people you love the most in the world. I go crazy just by thinking that these guys are hunting us down. I go crazy when I realize that there's nothing much I can do than to escape, what else can I do? Fight back? How will I? Yes, I fought in an underground against giant bulking guys, but these guys are at the top my league, on another level.

"I want pee pee," Eldon's voice echoes in the small room of the car.

I glance at the mirror and Aiden's blue eyes look at mine. In her eyes, I already understand that she's silently asking if it's possible to stop the car so that Eldon can do her stuff, but honestly, I don't even know myself if it's safe or not to stop the car right now, in this area, in the middle of a deserted road, that is, as I said, very dangerous.

"I want pee pee, Edon!" She raises her voice, shaking Aiden's arms vigorously.

"Yes, baby, hold it in," Aiden says quietly.

I glance in the mirror to my left to see if maybe there's a car behind us, but nothing can be seen, only the horizon which is getting smaller and smaller.

"Blake, she'll do this in her clothes if she doesn't get out now," Aiden says, leaning a bit forward.

A sigh leaves my mouth as I discern that effectively, if I don't stop the car she'll do her stuff in the car and she'll damp herself.
I slow the car and halts it a few meters away from the long pine trees. I turn around and mention to Aiden that she can go. She nods and places Acher on the seat without waking him up, and then gets out of the car with Eldon.

My eyes lingers around me and I see myself like the night we got into this crazy accident that still is very curious for me. The place is pretty much the same, trees on both sides, high and overpowering. I look at the girls, checking if everything is fine, while my fingers are tapping against the wheel, praying for them to get back in quickly.

~°~

Aiden

I get out of the car and Eldon follows behind me. I hold my hand out for her to hold it and she grips it tightly in hers.