Author's Note

It's finally the end of 'ESCAPE' and I can't believe it...

So, first of all, I would like to thank all my readers, all my friends who take their time to read each of my chapters.

I'm aware that reading a book with so many chapters can sometimes be boring,  and boredom is something that scares me. But, I think I did a pretty good job by keeping the thing interesting... well, I hope I did XD.

But anyway, thank you for your dedication. It means so much to me 💎

I started Escape 8 months ago and I thought I'd never see the end, but I worked hard and did my best and today I'm proud and happy to say that I did it.

It's also a great experience, this book just opens a path for me, as an amateur writer, and I hope I can become more successful in my writing, I hope I can write better stories, with better plot.

NEW BOOK

A new book is on the way!!! A romance this time guys!! I can't wait to share it with you, to make you discover this new world and the new characters.

I'll publish it soon, very soon and I hope you'll read it and give love to it 💎🙏

SPECIAL THANKS

I know that I shouldn't do this because there are many people who have taken their time to read my book, but there are some who stay until the end and this is crazy!

So I want to say a huge thank you to all of this amazing people!

SuriyalakshmiSekar

Skymoon6311

candyfloss912

mary4014

NiveditasDiary

LOVELL-AISARA

I love you all so much! Thank you💎🙏
See you soon for the new novel♥♥♥

Love you!!!

Emily.A 💎