Chapter 40

A/N-  1K WOW!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the 1K reads. 

Hope you continue to enjoy reading the story as much as I am enjoying writing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling a weight on my back, Riley. I almost instantly realized who it is. Because she sleeps on my back. Why? I have no idea. But it has become a thing, first time she was embarrassed but later on we both realized she ends up there somehow. And last night I slept in the middle with Krystal on my right and Riley on my left. She did not want me in middle, but I convinced her because I know Krystal would freak out when she wakes up in an unknown bedroom. As soon as my eyes opened, I checked on Krystal. I saw she was sound asleep and so was Riley. That would mean I am the first one awake. Good. I slowly tried to get up, but it was impossible. Because Krystal has her arms on me, and Riley is on my back. I am literally tied down by both of them. Ha-ha how ironic. I am tied down now when I feel so free. I tried again but to no avail. So, I laid my head back down. I checked my phone to see the time. I saw it was just 8. Considering we went to sleep like around what 3 am it is pretty early. Why am I awake then? Then I found the offending reason, the curtains are pulled back a bit, which led to the sunlight hitting my eyes directly. Great! And I cannot even get up to close them now. Perfect! I should try to go back to sleep. But how?

Next time I woke with someone hugging me very tightly. What the hell? What is going on? I guess I did drift off to sleep. I opened my eyes slowly to see Krystal is clinging onto me. Oh, shit! She woke up and is freaking out right now. I moved my hand a little as she has them tied with her body. She moved a little, and I pulled one of my hands free. I soothed her back hugging her, pulling her closer to me. Her breathing became normal slowly, it was so sporadic before. I could also feel her heartbeat slowing down to a normal speed. She lifted her head to look at me, I found her crying, whimpering sobs after sobs. That clenched my heart tightly. It almost brought tears to my eyes as well. Oh my!

"Krys what happened?"

"W-wh-where am I? I d-don't k-know. I am s-sc-scared." She sobbed. Oh god! She is so scared. I should have gone home; I should not have agreed to stay.

"I am so sorry Krys. We are at Sasha's. It was very late. You were already asleep. And Ryan was staying. So, we just stayed. I am so sorry Krys. Please don't cry. I am here. Don't be scared. Nothing will happen. No one will hurt you. I am here Krys." I hugged her tightly to me and kissed her head, her forehead. I bopped her nose too. In an attempt to make her stop crying. She almost did but then she saw Riley. As I felt Riley peek at her from my back, she supported herself using my back. Geez Riley! And that made Krystal tear up again. "Krys that's just Riles. You know her. Don't you? You told me she is your sister, you friend. You know her. It's okay Krys." Krystal hid her face in me now when Riley continued peeping.

"Abbie why is she crying? What did you do?" Riley asked me in a very accusatory tone. What?

"Riley could you just get me some water please." I asked her trying to ignore her accusations.

"No, I won't leave. First tell me what did you do? Why is she crying? Why did you make her cry?"

"Riles she is crying because she does not know this room. This is unfamiliar surroundings to her. Okay. Now would you please get me water." I am losing my patience now. Girl hurry with the water you can accuse me later.

"You go. I will take care of her." What is she crazy? Can't she see how Krystal is clinging onto me? Is she blind or just doesn't want to believe?