Chapter 52

It was a long night that night. It was evident on everyone's faces the next morning. The morning of 26th December everyone was still sleepy. All the elders seemed like that whereas the people in between like Ade, Jane and Ade's siblings they had red eyes. Not from crying I hope, but lack of sleep. Which was probably how we four looked. Everyone was not awake well everyone except Ryan. He was the only one with a fresh face. He woke everyone up that morning and was extra cheery. Or maybe just maybe we were all sleeping with our eyes open that Ryan's cheeriness irritated us. Even the twins were not awake. Well they did go to bed way past their bedtime. And us four probably slept for few hours only. Because of the questions game. Who would have thought that game would continue for hours long!

It was not a bad game. It was not as scary as I thought it would be. It was rather fun. It brought Jess closer to us. Like she was not looking from the outside anymore, which was good because everyone decided that the next day that is 27th we would go for a picnic or something. Not sure who wants to go for a picnic in the cold. But apparently, we do not all get together for summer and hence it provides the perfect opportunity now.

We all spent 26th the laziest way possible. We had food leftover from Christmas day. That helped not to cook. We all just watched TV. I called Sasha and we talked for a while. Which was rather surprising since generally we end up talking about soccer. But not this time. I even introduced Jess. They talked for a while, well mostly Sasha talked. Then Tony took her phone and we talked. But since Tony's siblings were there as well. So, he suggested that we do a conference call including Ryan as well. That was what we did in the afternoon. There were so many people on the phone it became rather confusing at times. But it was fun as well. I have never really chatted with Autumn or Audrey before. I mean Halloween does not fully count. Because we just met. This time Krystal joined in as well and that earner her so much claps from Sasha. She kept on calling her Sparrow and me Trouble which confused the hell out of everyone not going to school with us. But me and Krystal just laughed at that. Everybody asked Sasha why she calls me Trouble and she replied smirking, "wouldn't you like to know."

For reasons unknown that one sentence erupted a fit of laughter from me, Riley and Tony specially and even Ryan. We just could not stop laughing after that. Because we three were at the party where I got my nickname and Ryan came to pick me up. Even though he did not know the full extent he knew enough. Then we teased Riley with 'Drunk Riley's' stories. They were pretty embarrassing for her. But coincidentally Sasha connected them all to me. As per her quota of teasing she continued that with her signature smirk and wiggling eyebrows. Well that is until Riley suddenly informed all of them that I might just be preoccupied otherwise. That made Krystal blush like crazy. Because this time it was Riley teasing me and Krystal. Weirdly Sasha joined her in a second and so did Tony. Man, they don't leave me alone, do they?

It was fun though. We learned some of Ryan's stories as well. They were fun to hear because after all it is Ryan we were talking about. He did some crazy shit apparently before he dropped out. And it always involved Audrey. Autumn was the one who got them out though from every situation. It's funny. Ryan sounded like he was carefree, thousand times more carefree than now. Even though he pretends he is like that even now but me and Riley knows he is not. Riley did put her arm on his shoulder at one point and that earned her glares from the sisters and a whistle from Drew. Because of course, he would whistle. Jess joined in as well. She told some of my crazy stories as well. Only she did not mention it was me. She just said someone at her school. I knew it was me as soon as she started the stories. I thought she would tell someone else's as well but no she continued with all of my stunts. Mine and only my stunts. I don't know if anyone caught it was me or not. But I knew and I could not stop laughing. That might have given me away. But no one showed any recognition of the fact. They just enjoyed the stories. Sasha said "now this person is trouble. Like pure trouble." That made Jess laugh till tears started coming out of her eyes. I didn't know she knew so much about me though.