○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○

Olympia

I walked downstairs to the sound of the doorbell and shiloh barking. "Coming!" I yelled and finally got to the door. I opened it to see everyone even kio.

"Hey guys!" I said as I let them all in.

Nessa and charli turned to me and hugged me. Jaden walked down the stairs and all the boys stared to cheer "dad" like last time.

"So how does it feel to know you guys have 3 kids now..?" Charli says with a smirk. "Amazing" I said taking a glimpse at Jaden as he talked to the boys and did their bro hugs.

"Where's my niece and nephew!?" Nessa said excited as the girls put thier purses down.

"Demi is in the living room watching Ben play video games." I said as she nodded and walked over to the living room.

"Yo mom!" Kio said brining my attention to the boys. "Yes son?" I ask going over and giving all the boys quick hugs.

"Where are our siblings?" Chase questioned.

"Living room with the girls." I said, they all raced over to the living room making me giggle.

It's good to know that our family and friends like the kids. Like are obsessed with them. My mom called me the other day to ask if she can watch over them for New Years- My mom is Already planning for events that are a few months away.

"I think they like the kids more than us.." Jaden whispered in my ear grabbing my waist close.

"Oh I'm sure" I chuckled and walked to the living room with Jaden.

"YAAAAA!" The boys shouted and cheered around Ben. "W-what?" I asked confused chuckling.

"I just won the game!!" Ben cheered as the rest of the boys did too. We laughed as the girls did too.

"Okay well we got to go before we're late!" Jaden said picking up his keys. "Okay good luck we'll be waiting!!" Charli sung as we kissed the kids bye and waved to everyone.

"Byeeee" I said as Jaden practically dragged me out the room knowing I would just start up a conversation if we didn't go.

We got into the car and we're about to leave when Jaden spoke up. "You ready..? Kid number 3?" He smiled sweetly at me, I looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

"I'm happy that I can start a family with you" Jaden said starting the car.

"Wouldn't want to do it with anyone else" I said back and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" he said grabbing my hand Interwinding our fingers. He squeezed my hand placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I love you too" I said back with a big smile that I couldn't wipe off.

Time skip
Adoption center

"Once again.. back at this place" I said sighing looking up at the sign. Jaden followed my eyes and smiled.

"I hope we'll be back in a few years or soon.. I can't wait to see our family grow more" Jaden said pulling my hand close to him, letting my hand go and grabbing my waist.

"Yea we'll take a break on kids after Zack for a little" I chuckled and walked forward to the door.
I opened the door to see, you guessed it.. Lisa.

"Hey guys! Right on time! Come we have some things to fill out and after you'll be able to take your little one home" Lisa said smiling and signaled us to walk with her.

"So how are the kids? Doing good?" She asked me as I smiled at the thought of Ben and Demi.

"Their doing good, happy to be back home" I said as she nodded and Led Jaden and i into a room.