○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○

Olympia

We both got out the hospital an hour later because I payed to get out earlier even though I should've stayed longer but we needed to catch a flight soon. We were on our way to get something to eat. Our flight leaves around 7:00pm but we need to leave around 5:00pm.

We hade about 3 hours until we got to go to the airport.

We were now in our rental car driving to a place to have lunch/dinner at the time. I felt when my phone buzzed in my purse as I opened it and saw a text from the one and only, Payton.

Payton
Hey Olympia! It's Payton

Olympia
Hey Payton! What's up!

Payton
Hey I just wanted to congratulate you and your husband ;) on the marriage! I know it's been almost a week but ya know congrats!!

Olympia
AHAHA thanks!! Have u gotten married yet!?

Payton
That was the next thing I was going to say.
So like I'm getting married this next Saturday and your invited!!
With your husband!

Olympia
Oh my gosh thanks!!! Thank amazing :)
We'll see you there!

Payton
Anytime :) see you!

I smiled at my screen as we got to a stop. I looked up from my phone and saw a nice restaurant that looked to have a back?

"Come on gorgeous" Jaden said letting go of my hand he was holding and getting out the car.

Jaden soon connected our hands together as soon as we began walking inside.

(Just act like there talking in Spanish I'm too lazy to do that shit rn)

"Hi do you have a reservation?" A young lady said as she looked up to us smiling.

"Yes, hossler?" Jaden said as she typed something up and smiled.

"Come with me" she said smiling grabbing the menus.

We walked with her to an outside area with lights and it was right on the beach.

"Aw" I said softly as Jaden smiled.

"Here you are" she said and walked away.

Me and Jaden sat down and picked up the menu.

"What are you getting?" Jaden said as I looked up from the menu.
"Umm I think something that will fill me up so I'm not to hungry on the plane." I said as he nodded.

I'm starting to feel good about eating again, all I know is Jaden is changing my old habits. Which I very much feel good about.

"I'm want steak" he blurted out making me giggle.
"I think so too" I said as he nodded.

We ordered our food and now in conversation waiting for our food as our drinks came already.

"Oh this just came to my mind right now, but I have a friend named Payton. He is getting married next Saturday and he invited us!" I said as Jaden smiled.

"That's cool, Payton.. I don't think I know him." Jaden said as he looked to be thinking.

"Well the day boys came over and I hade to choose, Payton was one of the boys and me and him became friends. Like me and Anthony, We were paired up but we said no because we have like brother sister relationship to know?" I said sipping my drink.

Jaden nodded as I just realized I didn't really ask him about his friends.

"What about your friends? Like how do you know them?" I ask as they came with our food.