○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○

Me and Jaden has finished eating as others started to finish too.

"Okay people! Any ladies want to catch Mrs.Hosslers flowers step onto the stage!" The DJ said.
I looked at Jaden smiling and stood up walking to the stage. Avani, my 2 younger cousins, some of my moms workers and a few of my aunts for fun.

I turned to face Jaden with the flowers in my hands to throw it.I threw them and someone caught it dude to the cheering. I turned around and saw avani with the followers with a happy look.

She turned around and looked at Anthony as he blew a kiss to her.

"Congrats!" I gave her a hug as she did too.

"It's a good sign!" She said laughing a little.

"Sure is" I smiled walking back over to Jaden.

"Good job princess" he said kissing my cheek.
I smiled at him and he placed his hand on my thigh.
We watched as people danced to the music as the sun had already set.

Me and jaden had a good time we danced with family cut cake and did other traditional shit my family always does.

"May I have this dance?" Jaden asked as a slow song came and more adults came onto the stage including some of Jadens friends with there husbands or fiancé.

"Of course" I said as I took his hand and we slowly danced to the music.

With no words we danced silently not awkward it was a comfortable silence. Until Jaden broke it.
"Did you hear about moving"  he asked me.

"Yea" I said softly into his chest.

"I think we're to young to own a house" he said

As I nodded in agreement.

"I agree to we're only 18.. not that I don't want to live with you, it's that.. I do not know, like I've lived with my family forever and leaving like that is going to break me." I said as Jaden softly stroked my hair.

"Yea.. I think we should try living together and we don't think it's good we can just tell our parents. "
He said.

"Okay" I said continuing to dance with him.

Time Skip
To party ending

Me and Jaden had a 'surprise' waiting for us outside
We walked outside to another limo but a bit bigger.
There were words some people were holding that read out.

"Have fun on your honeymoon!"

I looked at Jaden and he looked at me.

"I didn't know we hade to go on a honeymoon." He said shocked.

"Me neither" I said as people popped confetti canons and cheered.

Not that I don't want to travel some where it's that I justes wanted to go home.

I smiled hugged my mom so she could see I'm grateful, so did Jaden hugging his parents.

"I'll miss you! your trip is a week and the destination is a surprise!" My mom said as Jadens came over to us with Jaden next to me.

"O-okay" i said.

"See you guys in a week!!" They said as I gave Jaden parents hugs and mine too again and so did Jaden.

We walked to the limo with Jaden next to me waving to others and he waved to his friends and I did too.

We got in the car and it was more spacious then I thought. There was candy and all types of alcohol.
"Well looks like we got a long night ahead of us.."
I said grabbing candy and Jaden laughed at me grabbing some too.