○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○

Olympia

The rest of the day we went out to eat went in the hotel pool. We're spending the last time in Cuba exploring and having funny while we're out here.

It was about 11pm now and I hade just finished packing anything that we don't use tomorrow. I also cleared the fridge because we had food and drink in there that we bought.

I wanted to get back at Jaden for scaring me earlier so I was trying to come up with a plan to trick him.

About you act mad? No because I suck at acting.
About ignoring him? No I can't can't last that long..
about dont kiss him? Ou but He'll make me..
Which I don't mind.. but no..

Oh! About when he kisses me I wipe the kiss off my my lips!? Oh and make sure he sees me wipe it away! Okay that's it! genius!!

I walked out the bathroom after a long thinking time and went to the kitchen and grabbed some water.
I walked out the kitchen and into the living room which had a mini bar table and stools. I notice Jaden sitting down doing something as he sat on the stool. I walked over to him and put my arm around his shoulder and watched the boy continue to draw on a napkin.

"Look!" He said in a happy voice showing me his drawing of graffiti. To be honest he draws pretty good, his drawing are also very interesting.

"It's so cool" I said smiling down at the boy as he smiled and looked at me leaning in kissing my lips for a small peck. I smiled and wiped the kiss away as the prank begun. He looked at me weird and pecked my lips again as I smiled and wiped my lips again.

"Why are you wiping away my kisses?" He said in a
Baby voice but also softly.

"No I'm not" I said as he frowned and pecked then once again making me wipe it away, but looking away so like I was trying to hide it but still he could see.

"Hey!" He said as I looked confused.

"What?" I said innocently.

He got up and put his hand on my cheek bringing me into a long passionate kiss. He pulled away and I turned around and wiped my lips, it hurt to do it but revenge feels good. He groaned and turned me around fast making me fairly surprised.

"What did I do! I'm sorry!" He said in a sad tone as he put his forehead on mine.

"What do you mean?" I said as he looked up at me crazily.

"Mia! Stop!!" He said as he looked at me.

"What!!" I laughed as he looked at my lips and up at me as he pecked his lips over and over again pinning me against the wall.

He stopped and watched me as I brung up my sleeve of my hoodie wiping my mouth slowly as he looked upset and defeated.

"You know what.." he said picking me up by my ass and ran into our room shutting the door with his foot. He sat on the bed with me in his lap.

"Listen to me now. Your going To receive a kiss and not wipe it away." He said pecking my lips as I lifted my hand, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled it down.

"Mia. Did I do something wrong..?" He asked as he was sad looking down and his hands held mine.

I couldn't do this anymore..

I started laughing as I was still on Jadens lap. He shot his head up and had a very confused face.
"Ha GOTCHA" i laughed as his face change so fast.

⚠️sumit⚠️
He smirked and looked at me up and down.
"Well then i Can do this all I want now" he said as he pushed his lips Onto mine as I melted into his lips.
His arms traveled around my body making me tug on his hair as we kept kissing.
I pulled apart and Jaden removed his shirt as quick as possible and connected our lips once again.
He slowly picked me up from my waist as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He placed me in the middle of the bed and hovered over me as i lifted my hoodie up revealing me in my bra only. The kiss got more intense when he tugged on my sweatpants. I pulled my sweat pants down as Jaden helped. His warm hands traced around my curves as he admired my body. "Your gorgeous" he breathed out making me smile and blush from embarrassment and the complement before connecting our lips again. I pulled away and pulled down his pants. We continued to make out kissing my lips and going down my jaw to my chest making marks as I moaned and had my hand tugging on his hair.
He slowly made his way down to my stomach leaving wet kisses, he some how unclipped my bra without me noticing. He slide my bra off making me quickly covered myself up with my arms. Jaden quickly looked at me confused as I looked away from him, he grabbed my arm softly removing them from my chest.
"Don't be embarrassed, your beautiful." He said as
I removed my arms. I looked at him in the eyes as his eyes looked at me and smirked.
"Actually your beyond beautiful.." he said as he kissed my lips softly. It made me happy that he accepted me for me, which I'm now realizing..
He kissed down to my thong as he looked up at me for approval. I nodded as he slowly put his finger through the strap and pulling them down. He kissed around my area making me want him already. I pulled him back up to my level and kissed me once more before I reached over the drawer to my right and pulling out a gold packet. He pulled down his boxers making my eyes widened. I threw the gold packet at him as He ripped open the foiled packet throwing it on the floor, and put the condom on.
He came back up to my face and kissed me again lining himself up.
(I CANT DO THIS IM LAUGHING SO BAD)
"Tell me to stop if i hurt you okay?" He said softly as I nodded bitting my lip. He slowly entered me as I threw my head back in pleasure. I could hear him groan as he slowly pumped in and out of me. I moaned as he held onto my waist as he began to speed up. soon I felt when I was going to hit my climax. "Jaden" I moaned as I could tell him and I were close. "I-I'm clo-ose" I breathed out as he groaned loudly and I moaned loud as well.
"Me too baby" he said as he released and so did I.
⚠️summit over⚠️

(IM SO SORRY)

He collapsed next to me out of breath pulling the covers over us. I was still looking up at the ceiling slowing my breath down. I felt arms pulled me and was connected to Jadens body. He pulled the covers over us making me feel comfort.

"You okay?" He asked concerned, I turned my head to look at him and smiled.

"Amazing" I said as I pecked his lips. He smiled as I put my head in his chest as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight princess" he said making me smile.
"Goodnight jae" I said as he kissed my cheek.

I snuggle into him more if possible and smiled happily..

But that just got me wondering.
Does he mean what he said last night..

IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THIS.
ITS MY FIRST SUMIT🤢
1306 words🙈