○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○

Olympia

Me and Jaden were now at this point getting dressed for Payton's wedding that starts at 2:30pm.

We got in the car and dropped Shiloh off at Addisons because we didn't want him to be alone in house, as a puppy, by himself.

We dropped him off and headed to the place that was around 30 minutes from where we are.

We played music had small talk while we were on our way.

"So, about the girl.." Jaden said as he held
My thigh.

"Yea.." I said looking down.

"I'm going to say this now don't get mad at me but I don't know if we're.. qualified.. to take care of a child-"
He said before I cut him off.

"I knew this was coming." I said putting my hands on my face.

"What-?" He said confused.

"I know what your going to say. Your going to be like we can take care of a child we're too young blah blah blah I don't want to do this, I want to get divorced. Just do it now so that It can spare me the time at Payton's party.." I said tears about to come out my eyes.

Jaden slammed on the breaks making me jerk forward. The cars behind us honking.

"Jaden!" I said as he looked in front of the road not saying anything.

"Jaden move! Or pull over!!" I said scared we'd crash or some shit. He moved to the side of the road and turned to me.

"Why in the fuck would you say that Olympia?" He said disappointed.

"Because no one would want to have to look over a child with a girl that barely knows how to look over herself" I said looking down.

"No why did you say I'd divorce you?" He said in a serious tone.

"B-because-" I said being cut off.

"Olympia I would never think in a million years I would divorce our break up with you. Your crazy to think that me Jaden hossler would end things with Olympia Jane." He said looking at me.

"God Olympia you don't know how much I fucking l-.. care for you! I was going to say I know we're not qualified to take care of a child but as long as it makes you happy and we do this together I won't mind one bit." He said.

There it goes Olympia your dumb over thinking brain. Three times in a row! Congrats..

I closed my eyes and reattached my hands to my face. "I'm so sorry" I mumbled as he sighed.

"It's okay baby it isn't your fault. I could never leave you okay? Do you understand, I'm not going anywhere." He said as he got out the car and came around to my side.

He opened my door as I jumped into his arms.

"I can't live without you, you make me happy, confident, and cared for.. that's all I need." I said as he rubbled my back.

"I over think this shit and-and it makes me feel worse about this shit" I mumble into his shoulder.

"It's okay gorgeous, I understand" he said running his fingers through my hair.

I calmed down and looked at Jaden.

Should I say it..?
I love you.!?
No not now.
Right.?

He pecked my lips and smiled.
"Come on let's go we're going to be late." He said
as I nodded and sat back into the car wiping. My tears trying not to mess up my makeup.