○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○

Olympia

Time skip after finding the dress and getting the venue...

-we got the outside and inside theme venue
-I got a nice dress I love (you will see soon)
-Jaden and Bryce got close.
-me and Jaden got even closer than ever
-we invite like every person we knew
-the wedding is tomorrow June 13th
Time: 10:00pm

I was in my bed as I stared myself in the mirror.
I started to realize the more I was with Jaden the more I was confident in myself.. I hade started to believe that I was. Decent..? I don't know.
He made me happy.. he made me feel loved.

I got a buzz from my phone as Jaden texted me.

Jae🤍
Hey beautiful I know we're not supposed to see each other tonight or tomorrow until you know..
But look outside your balcony ;)

I smiled as I got up and walked out to my balcony quietly.

I looked down and saw Jaden standing there with roses. I awed as he did some ninja shit and got up to my balcony.

"Hola amor" he said as he gave me the flowers and kissed my lips.
(Hi love)

"Hola hermoso" i said.
i opened the doors and he walked in after me.
(Handsome)

He sat on my bed as I put the roses down on my vanity and walked towards Jaden.
I stood in between his legs and he pulled me by my waist. His warm soft hands moved up and down my waist as he looked at me up and down.

"Your so beautiful I know I've said that so many times but I have no words for how gorgeous you are." He said.

I smiled as leaned down a bit because I was a little more shorter and kissed his lips. He pulled apart and pulled me into the bed with him making me giggle.

He snuggled his head into my neck as he kissed my neck softly for comfort.

*Knock* *knock*
Before Jaden could hide the door swung open and Addison stood there with my mom as she shock her head.

"Mhm you see Olympia your SUPPOSED to not see each other UNTIL the WEDDING. Also just asking how did you get in Jaden?" She said as she walked slowly to the bed basically making me scared she's going to go crazy on me.

"I- um I" is all he could say before Addison pulled him by the hoodie and pushed him out the room. I walked downstairs as Addison tried pushing Jaden out the door.

"I'm not leaving until I say bye to Olympia" he said as she struggled to push him out.

"Dad help me!" She said as my dad laughed from the couch not moving.

I came down and Jaden came to me as Addison almost feel down as she pushed air.

He came over kissing my lips quickly
"Bye hossler" I said as he smiled
"Bye soon to be hossler" he winked walking out as I
Turned red running up the stairs.

I sat on my bed smiling from ear to ear as I grabbed my phone.

I decided I wanted to talk to Nevada before I got to bed about tomorrow. If I'm being honest, I actually feel happy I'm getting married.

"Hey!" She said smiling as she was on her bed as well.

"Hi!!" I said