○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○

Olympia

We walked outside as car had just left the parking lot.

We got in this big white limo that was for us.
"This is beautiful" I said entering the limo.

"It is" Nevada said sitting next to me.

"Let's party the last few minutes of being single until you get married!!" Addison said popping a bottle of wine.

We all cheered as we drove to the place.

Time Skip to venue.

We all got out the limo and we're rushed to a Room close to the place I walk down. We hade to wait a good hour until more people arrived by now the time was 2:00pm.

"You guys ready?" Jadens dad popped his head into the room.

I inhale sharply nodding as my mom and
Jadens mom get up to Leave.

"Ma" I said as she gave me a hug.

"You'll do great."
She kissed my cheek and leaving with Jadens
Mom.

"Okay who's going first again?" I said laughing a little nervously.

"Oh me and Anthony I think his name is..?" Nevada said curiously.

"Anthony!" I said excited

"Yea" Nevada said

I smile then someone comes in.

"Okay it's starting Jadens up there already we need Nevada and Addison ready with the followers." My mom said.

"Okay, good luck we love you" Addison said as they both gave me thumbs up and walked out.

"Okay hun you ready?" My dad said as I stood around the corner.

"I think so" I said grabbing my flowers.

"Don't stress it hun, Jaden is good for you. I'm happy you are getting this over with and with someone you like" he said as I nodded and smile at him too.

I heard the piano play as Addison and Nevada walk down the walk way with the groomsmen.

Jadens niece was throwing the flowers as my dad went to wait up my the door. I walked around the corner as I took a deep breathe.

I walked up to the walk way looking down then realizing I need to look up.

I looked up and the first person I saw was Jaden.
He looked at me as if he was going to cry.
I smiled and my dad put his arm around mine.
He smiled at me as my mom cried and the girls all watched with happiness and in Aw. I saw Anthony in the corner of my eye as he put a thumbs up and I chuckled and kept walking not breaking eye contact with Jaden.
As we got closer my dad took my arm off of his and handing my hand to Jaden.
"You looking gorgeous" he said as I smiled
"You don't look bad yourself" I said making him smile.

Jaden grabbed both of my hands as Addison grabbed my flowers. (Idk if they grab them for you.)
Jadens eyes teared up as mine did too.
The priest started talking but all I did was look into Jadens eyes.

Soon the priest asked for the rings.

I forgot that Jaden wanted to surprise me with the rings so I was excited to see them.