○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○

Jaden

I sat on the stools in the kitchen waiting for Mia to come from the bathroom.

I need to tell her what happened on the mission..
My thoughts where interrupted by the bathroom door opening. She came out and smiled at me as I weakly smiled. She frowned her eyebrows at me and walked over to me. I opened my legs as she walked in between them. She placed her hand on my face and looked into my eyes.

"Baby you okay?" She asked rubbing her hand down my arm.

"Um i need to tell you something." I said as her faces got scared.

"Is it bad..?" She said as she removed her hand from my face.

"Um-" I said looking down.

"Did I do something..? Do you not want to be with me? Did you cheat on me? Fuck I did this! I caused it-" she said before I pulled her into me with her head on my shoulder.

"Baby no! no, it's okay you didn't do anything. I love you too much to hurt or ever go close to another girl." I said as she look in my eyes. I pulled her into my chest as she laid her head on my chest.

"Let's go to the couch.." I said picking her up. I got up and walked over to the couch and set her down.

"Okay." I said as she connected her hand with mine. her other hand traced my tattoos to calm me down which really helped.

"On Monday, when I went on the you know..thing.
I was one of the people to watch over their 'helpers' after josh and your dad did, things to them to get their money and drugs back. I had to make sure they wouldn't run off. They were all quiet as josh and your dad did their thing. Until one spoke up."

Going back to Monday
in Jadens point of view...

"Hey kid" on said as they all had their hands behind their head against the wall.

"Me?" I questioned.

"Yeah the one with the slut of a wife" he said as I clenched my jaw.

"You don't know my wife so shut the fuck up before I kill your ass right here." I moved closer to him with my gun in my hands.

"What I'm only telling the truth! She's a slut. All she wants you if for your money." He said.

"You take that back right now" I yelled in his face.

"What for you to feel good about yourself? Buddy don't lie, you know she only wants you for money, sex, and probably to play around with you like she did to me." He said scoffing.

"How do you know her" I said through my teeth.

"Whatcha think? I dated that hoe. You can ask her buddy Bryce. He know her." He smirked as I punched him in the face.

"JADEN STOP" josh called after me.

I didn't stop in fact I kept going. Betting up his whole face. I stopped when I felt a gun to my head.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE." Someone called, another guy on their side. Before they could do anything else Mia's dad shot him.

"Jaden get up we need to go." He said after josh had ran out the room.

"Don't talk about her again" I spat in his face that was busted up, blood on my fist and bruised up knuckles.

Back to right now..

Olympias face was upset and worried.

"Jaden I told you don't do anything stupid" she said putting her hands on her face.

"Baby they said things about you! How could I not" I said upset.

"Jaden you shouldn't hurt anyone because they said something about me" she said with her hands on her face still.

"But-" she cut me off.

"But nothing, let them say whatever, at the end of the day they're going to come for you because of what you did. Especially on a mission Jaden!" She said worried.

I didn't say anything but keep my head down, she's right but I can't have anyone talk bad about her like that. She's mine and no one else's to talk about.

"I'm sorry, but what he said... was it true..?" I asked remembering what he said.

"No! I never dated anyone before, you know who. He's probably talking about a deal my dad made.. did he have blond hair and freckles?" She asked me. I nodded my head yes as she sighed.

"A long time ago my dad made a deal with a guy at a, stripping club. Addison was married at the time so if she did what I did it would be considered.. cheating.
I hade to flirt and do things, to his son to seduce him into giving the deal to my dad.. it's wrong but at the end of the night he was already down some girls throat." She said feeing guilty for what she did.

"But thats as a mission not what I do in real life. I would never cheat or hurt someone like that. I promise" she said cupping my face with her hands looking in my eyes for an answer back.

"Oh thank god" i said as She giggled.
"Now, You only do those things to me" i  smirked as I also grinned.

Olympia

"Maybe" I looked away from his eyes.
"Maybe?" He said in a whisper sending goosebumps down my arm.

"Mhm" I said as he grabbed my ass pulling me close to him on the couch.

"Mhm?" He said grabbing my neck lightly pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his back neck as he held my ass and neck. Slowly he pulled away and I kissed his cheek.

"Wanna take this some where else" he smirked.

"Nah I'm good here" I said to annoy him.

"What! Are you turning me down after you've down this!" He said point to me.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"Look hot as fuck" he said holding my waist.

"Mhm" I hummed and laidback on his chest.

"Well you don't have a choice with me" he said pulling me over his shoulder and running upstairs.

"Jaden!" I laughed as he ran I to the room a closed the door.

Hey!!
Thanksgiving is soon!
Question:
What are y'all doing for thanksgiving!?
How's the book so far?
Any feedback!?

Love you all so much!!!
Thanks for 35k reads😸😽
1075 words👱🏻‍♂️