○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○

Olympia

I fluttered my eyes open to the bright light of the sun shining through my curtains. I felt a weight around me as I turned around and saw Jaden. For second I forgot why he was here then it all flooded back to me. It made me realize how much he cared which made me Smiled. His eyes were closed as his face was buried into my shoulder. I started to run my fingers through his beached-ish hair which made me feel safe and..happy.

I felt him inhale strongly as he shifted around and  felt him smile into my skin without even looking at him. His arms moved around my waist as he pulled me into him and he kissed my shoulder. "Good morning" I said as he sniffed.
"Morning gorgeous" he said kissing my shoulder over and over.

I kissed his cheek and he pulled from my shoulder and looked at me. "What?" I asked as i chuckled.

"God how are you so fucking beautiful" he said kissing my lips and pulling my waist. I smiled and blushed.

He put his forehead on mine as he looked at me.
"You know we only met just yesterday.." I said
"well aware" he said smiling
"You know I think being married to you won't be that bad.."
He said as i smirked at him.

"Oh really?" I asked

He looked up at me and nodded eagerly.

"What happened to divorcing?" I asked.

"I don't think I want to anymore" he said as that made me smile and kiss his forehead like a baby.

"Me neither" I said quietly as he pulled my onto of him. "Jaden I'm heavy stop!" I said as I tried to get off of him.

"Shut up no you are not your PERFECT!" He said as I gave up and put my forehead on his chest.
He pulled me up and I put my head in the crock of his neck.
"Your perfect" he said quietly as he kissed my cheek.

"No ones perfect" I said

"Well you proved that wrong" he said as the door of my room swung open.

"Morni-" my mom said as she saw me on top of Jaden.
"Oops sorry!" She said as she closed the door again making me laugh and get off of him.
"Princess I want cuddles!" He pouted as I giggled at him.

"Not your princess yet!"
I said back at him as I went into the bathroom.
I did my skin care and used the bathroom, soon opened the bathroom door.

I didn't see Jaden so I guess he went downstairs but my thought was interrupted by being slammed into the wall. I looked up and Jaden hand were against the wall as he was inches away from my lips.

"You listen here princess, your going to let me give you cuddles and we are not and I said NOT going to do anything else but cuddle for 5 fucking minutes." He said in a serious tone basically growling at me with his eyes looking into my soul.

It turned me on.

"You understood?" He said as I smirked.
"No not really can you rephrase that..?" I asked as he wiped his face with his hands as he picked me up fast and threw me on the bed.

I giggled as he hovered over me and pressed his lips onto mine and I put my legs around his waist. It got heated as I flipped us over and I sat on his lap as he was laying down with our lips connected together.
He fought for dominance as he tried to slip his tongue in my mouth. I didn't give him the power which made him make the kiss rougher.
His hands moved from my waist down and more down as he got to my ass. He sat up still in the kiss as I wrapped my legs around him. He tried real hard to take control but I didn't budge. He squeezed my ass which made me moan in to the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch as i gave in.

"Hey can i come in?" Someone knocked on the door as we both pulled apart and I got off his lap "y-ea" I said clearing my throat as I walked towards the bathroom actually like nothing.

Addison came inside and smiled at me, she saw Jaden and looked back at me with a smirk.
"Well well.. what did I tell you!" She said as I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug As she waved to Jaden.

"Happy birthday! And Um mom wants you guys to come downstairs to help plan the place you guys want for your venue.. oh! And Jaden your parents are here" she said then left the room winking at me. Which made me turn red knowing what we were doing, I put my hands on my face from embarrassment.

Jaden stood up as I had my hands on my face and felt his hand on my waist.
"We'll cuddle *wink* later" he said as my hands on my face from embarrassment were still there, he kissed my forehead and put his shirt on as he went downstairs.

That was just..

I exhale sharply groaning as well. I grabbed a hoodie of mine and went downstairs. I locked eyes with Jaden and looked away as I said hi to his mom and dad.

"Where's Bryce?" I said to Addison as I stood next to her. "He had a trip today" she said as I nodded.
A trip is usually a trip to go deliver drugs or have to do something's to get whatever my dad needs him to get..

I sat down next to Jaden on the couch as our moms started talking about places.
"You look beautiful" Jaden whispered which made me smile. I looked up at him as he leaned down and pecked my lips.
I put my head on his shoulder has he pulled my body to him by my waist listening to our parents call the places to look at today.
"Princess we should get dressed if we have to go look at places today." Jaden said as I nodded "we're going to go get dressed." I told my mom as she nodded.

I walked up the stairs to my room and went to my closet to look for something to wear.
Jadens arms wrapped around me as he put his chin on my shoulder and watched me pick an outfit.
"Let me go get changed Hossler" I said as he let go.

"You can look in my closet and pick a big shirt I have for you to wear if you want" I said as he nodded.

I went and got changed into black ripped jeans with a black bodysuit. I put away my dirty cloths and Jaden hade one of my big shirts on with the same sweat pants. "You need new pants?" I asked as he shook his head no.

As I bent down to pick up a shirt on the floor I felt eyes on me, I turned around to see Jaden eyeing me up and down. "Damn you look good in anything huh?" He said as I slapped his arm in a playful way as he dramatically feel off the bed.

"Your so dramatic!" I said as he was on the floor pouting pretending to be in pain.

" aw el pobre bebe" I said as I pulled him to me sitting on the floor.
(Aw the poor baby)

He smiled and snuggled into me.
"Ow Jaden your boney butt is hurting my leg!" I said pushing him off me.

"Ugh rude!" He said flipping his imaginary hair.
As he walked downstairs about to laugh.

I chuckled and grabbed anything I needed I walked down the stairs.

"Estas segura?" My dad asked someone.
(Are you sure)

"sí, realmente me gusta ella" i believe Jaden said
(Yes I really do like her)

I smiled blushing as I went down the stairs and Jaden turned around from my dad and smiled at me.

"de que estaban hablando?" I said looking at Jaden.
(What were you guys talking about?)

"Nada" he said pulling my waist to him.
(Nothing)

"Oh God get a room" Bryce said coming from his car
Handing my dad drugs as I gave him a death stare and walked out the door with Jaden.
We got in the car and in the front was mine and Jadens mom Addison and Bryce in the middle and me and Jaden in the back.

"Okay so the first place is a venue not to far from here it's a Barn and then an outside theme" his mom said as we nodded.

So like..
Jadens songs are EVERYTHING.
So like they are moving really fast in the relationship ship which will make sense later 😉
1490 words⛺️