○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○

Olympia

"Jaden?" I asked as he stepped into the light with a big smile.

"What are you doing with that?" He asked as I put the gun down not aiming it at him anymore.

"I don't know pointing it to the sky!" I said sarcastically as I walked back inside because it was cold.

"No for real why?" He asked which made me close my eyes and inhale sharply.

"I don't know because someone knocked on my balcony door at 12:00 at night not knowing who the fuck it is" I said as he smirked.

"wipe that smirk off your face hossler." I said getting under my covers.
He came over and sat on my bed beside me.
"You know you don't need to defend yourself."
He said as I looked at him like he was crazy.

Why not genius?" I asked.
"Well I'm the one that has to defend you duh!"
He said which me me close my eyes in disbelief.

Is he stupidly doing this on purpose or is he this naturally stupid?

"I'm kidding Mia." He said as I signed and opened my eyes.

"Wait why are you here at 12 at night you can get in trouble-" I rambled

"It's fine mi amor" he said as I rolled my eyes.
(My love)

"But why are you here?" I asked

"Do you not want me here?" He said putting his hand on his heart dramatically as i giggled.

"No I'm here to kill you" he said with a straight face
Which made me think, wait is he for real.

I was interrupted by him dying of laughter.
"I was kidding!" He said as I signed AGAIN in relief.

"Jaden-"
"I'm here because I wanted to say happy birthday to a gorgeous girl." He smiled down at me as i smiled.

"Where is she?" I asked as he closed his eyes imitating me.

He looked down at me smiling being stupidly annoying and grabbed me like a baby as he walked to my bathroom. "Jaden what are y-" he set me down in front of the mirror as he had his hands on my waist.

"I'm going to say this once and never again you understand!?" He said seriously.

"J-" he cut me off.
"Okay understood" he said as he cleared his throat.

"You Olympia lily Jane are the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I've ever seen. You are amazing and have the best body I've ever seen. You Olympia are beautiful inside and out. You are creative and very intelligent. You can look at anyone and put a smile on their face. You are talented and have an amazing personality. From your hair to your toes you are  beautiful, if you can't see that then I am going to tell you every single day of your life that you are beautiful until you get it into your big brain of yours that you are beautiful inside and out. I've only known You Olympia Lily Jane for about a day i know for a fact that I will always be with you." He said looking at me in the mirror. A tears fell from my face as I turned and looked at Him in the face.

"I-I" I said as i looked at him and down at his lips.
I immediately crash my lips onto his as I pull his cheeks down with both of my hands and he tightened his grasp on my waist. Our lips went in sync as his hand moved to my face as he caressed my cheek. His soft lips were locked to mine as so were mine. I moved my hands to his neck as he moved his hand to my back. He quickly picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as our lips were still connected and he walked to the bed.
He sat down as I sat on his lap, his hands were on my lower waist. Our lips fought for dominance as it got hot in the room. Me and Jaden knew we both need air but didn't pull away. The kiss was full of lust and caring. We both pulled away soon at the same time as we couldn't breathe at this point.
He put his forehead on mines as he had a huge and I mean huge smile. I caught my breathe and began to giggle.

He looked up at me as I started to laugh.
He smiled at me and I looked up at him.

I didn't say anything but pull him into my body for a big hug. He accepted and had a tight grip on me.
I put my head on his shoulder as he stroked my hair and put his chin on my shoulder. I lifted my head up as I yawned and looked at him just admiring his beautiful eyes and perfect jawline.

"You just going to stare at me?"
He said as I chuckled and tried to get off his lap but he pulled me Back on.
"Wait don't go yet." He said as I smiled and leaned in for another kiss. It was a short kiss as I pulled away and looked down smiling like and idiot. He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips.

"What does this mean.." he asked as I looked at him and thought.

What does this actually me..?
I do really like him..
But does he really like me..

"I- don't know.." I said as his face had a small frown.
"What do you want it to be.." I asked as he looked up at me.

"I like you Olympia a lot"
He said as he looked down as my smile grew very large.

I decided to tell him..
"I-I like you too Jaden.. like a lot" I said as his head shot up with excitement.

"Really!" He said as I shook my head excitingly.
He grabbed my body and threw me on the bed as he hovered over me and pushed his lips onto mine.
I giggled as he pulled away. He smiled at me and feel on the other side of the bed laying next to me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as I played with his hair.

"Are you mine?" He asked softly.

"Well we are going to be married..."
I said which made him smile. I haven't seen this side of him, he's got soft..

"So is that a yes?" He said as I thought.

"Not exactly yet but we're getting somewhere. I'll decide before the wedding." I said as he nodded as snuggled up to me.

"You know.. your beautiful" he said as he looked
up at me. "thank you" I said hesitatingly knowing for a fact that that's not true. Maybe he thinks that but for myself I can never see it.

⚠️mentioned of suicidal behavior ⚠️
It happened because I was in 4th grade, a girl named Ariana told me I was ugly. I didn't let her get to me until 5th. I practically gave up believing I was somewhat nice looking when the whole schooled named me the ugly grinch. They would make fun of me because I was too skinny or because I tried to eat more to become less skinny. It was hard to impress others when I didn't believe in myself.My own friends turned against me, on my locker they wrote harsh full names with sharpie so it didn't come off and printed pictures of me and photoShopped them to make me look fat or too skinny. Around 6th it was worse because I kept all of it inside of me. I always went home looking at myself in the mirror crying and seeing what others see. Around 8th is when I lost it. I decided to try to attempt suicide because of how bad I didn't want to be here, getting text messages and Instagram post about me. They soon attacked me for having a big house and saying that I don't belong there and I'm adopted. Before I could attempt something told me not to it was like a voice. I put the pills down and decided to not. I switched from in class to online class because I couldn't take it no longer. And that was the time I learned about our family gang. The Fangs, the fangs is where I have people that care for me but I can never accept it. I've never had anyone tell me I was pretty since 4th besides family but always denied it. Now I try my best to put that in the past and move on. But every time I here the word "ugly" it hurts me and makes me want to be gone. When I hear "pretty" it makes me deny it and say different. I don't think I could ever see myself pretty or somewhat nice. Everything in the past made me hate myself and think bad about myself to this day, I don't think I could ever see myself differently..

Sorry to make it sad in the end.. :(
its how I felt going throughout school and it's something I can write to expressing myself. If you are ever feeling this way please get help or talk to someone. Everyone is beautiful inside and out you are loved and please please please trust me when I tell you, you are gorgeous. Love you guys🖤
1579 words⚠️