○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○

Olympia

We finally got back from looking at all the places and they were really nice.

"You guys can decide what venue you guys like and your color theme." My mom said.

"Okay" I said as we finished up our lunch and left.

At house 🏠

We walked inside and our parents wanted to go out to the bars so my parents told Addison and Bryce to watch after me. Even tho they're going to marry me off with someone they still think that I'm 10.

Fun.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some apple juice as I looked though my phone when someone jumped up onto the counter.

"Hello" Addison said looking down at me.

"Hey" I said still scrolling on my phone.
She yanked it out of my hands and turned it off.

"Addie!" I said trying to take it back.

"We need to talk" she said.
"About" I asked

She looked at me and then to the living room where Bryce and Jaden were talking.

"No" I said getting up and pushing in my chair.

"Yes and now" she said grabbing my arm and pulling me past the living room and up the stairs.

"Bryce get your wife of of me!" I yelled in desperate need.

"No can do!" He yelled back sitting back into the couch.

She pulled me into the room and sat me down in the bed. "Bitch" I muttered as she closed the door and locked it.

"Now. I want full detail and no lies or I can tell Bryce to ask Jaden" she said with a proud smile.

"Fine but you can't tease me about it" I said signing.

"Okay okay tell meeeee!!!" She said

"Okay!" I said annoyed,
I told her everything and she was in shock.
"And then you said, iM nOt geTinG marRiEd!"
She mocked me as I pushed her playfully.
"Do you like like him?" She asked for more conformation.

"I-I" i said looking up at her as she had her arms crossed with a smirk. "Yes okay! now no teasing!" I said as she nodded and smiled opening the door. We went downstairs and the boys were in the kitchen making something to eat I'm guessing.

"What are you doing" I said sitting on the counter.
Jaden turned around and smiled at me as he came in between my legs.

"Cooking for some special people." He said with a big grin which made me blush. He had one hand on my thigh which gave me a warm feeling in my heart.

"Ew!" Bryce said which made Addison hit his head.
(I LiKe yOuR cUt g!)

I laughed as Jaden went back to cooking.
"When are you guys going dress shopping?" Bryce asked which made me realize I have to dress up..

"Uh I actually have no clue" I said looking at Addison. "Addison?" I asked she looked at me and looked like she was thinking.

"Mabye Tuesday..?" She asked since today was Sunday. I nodded as the boys put out the burgers on a plate and Addison was preparing a salad.

"Mia!" Addison called from the dinning table.
"Addison!" I mocked her.

"Can you get the table cloths and plates?" She asked as I nodded and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed the plates and cloths heading to the table.
We all sat down and Addison passed around the salad as everyone grabbed some.

I hesitated to grab some but ended up grabbing a little.
They passed the burgers around until it got to me.
"quieres una princesa?" Jaden asked me.
(You want one princess)

"No gracias" I said as he looked at me and placed his hand on my thigh.
(No thanks)

"Princess are you sure? Don't think it's bad to eat.. listen about half a burger? I don't want you to starve yourself." he whispered as Bryce and Addison had their own conversation about the food.

"I- I don't" I said looking down.
"Please princess I need you to eat something else than a salad that's not going to fill you up for the night.. I don't want you to be hungry and torture yourself for this.." he said grabbing my chin softly and looking in my eyes.

I sign knowing I'm not going to get out of this
"O-okay." I said cutting the burger I half and putting it on my plate.

"Trust me your beautiful how you are" he said as that made me smile a little.
I began to eat feel actually good for once
considering I always don't finish my meals.

"So what is your color theme for the wedding?"Addison asked eating some of her salad.

"Um i don't know" I said looking at her.

"About red!" She said

"No" me and Jaden said at the same time making Bryce laugh.

"Blue?" She said
"Addison no" I said laughing a little.

"We'll pick a damn color" she said leaning back in her chair crossing her arms.

"Well what color was yours? I forgot." I asked as Bryce and Addison laughed.

"This crazy wanted pink!" Bryce said making us all laugh.

"But we settled on gray, it was actually really nice" she said hugging Bryce. Which made me smile.

"Oh now I remember" I said nodding.

"Black!" Jaden said making me actually think about it.

"I don't hate black.." I said as his eyes widened.
"Wait for real?" He asked sitting up.

"Yes..?" I asked as if it was a question making him laughed.

"ooo! About gold and black!!" Addison said
As my eyes lit up.

"I love that.." I said and Jaden nodded.

"I do too.." he said as I smiled at him.

"It's settled gold and black!" Addison said happily clapping as Bryce laughed and nodded.

So like Halloween is perfect this year but Ms Corona  decided to step in..
Fuck you rona!😔

Short chapter sorry!
9781 words🥀