○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○

Olympia
Time skip

It's been about 2 day waiting for Lisa to call and tell us Zack is ready for us to take him home. It's around 10:00am and I was waitting for Ben to wake up. Jaden was awake but slowly falling asleep on the couch with his head on my lap. Demi sat on the floor playing with her toys and watching her typical spongebob laughing at the little funny moments on the tv. I ran my hand through out Jadens hair ruffling it out a little slowly. His arms casually around my waist basically bear hugging me.

I already made breakfast so bens meal was in the microwave ready to be eaten. Jadens grasp got tighter around me as he shifted his head around.

"You okay?" I ask softly to him as he nodes. I look back up to the tv and continued to watch the show.

My phone starts to ring making me look over and grabbing my phone from the side of me.
I pick up the phone and recognize the number.

I accept the call and put it up to my ear.

Jaden

"Hello?" Mia says still running her hand through my hair softly. "Yes this is her" she said.

"Lisa! Hi" she says making me lift my head up a little to look at her.

"Of course what time.?" Mia asked shifting up a little bit. "4:00?" She says looking over to me. I nod my head, "that's a good time" she says.

"Okay we'll see you then" she says with a smile worth millions of dollars.

"Bye" she said and hung the phone up.

"Lisa says we can go today at 4:00 to pick the little guy up" she says looking up at me.

"Yes!! Okay well then let me tell..? Who to come over?" I say picking up my phone to call someone.

"Vani and ant are on vacation.. i don't know text the group chat..?" She says as I nodded and opened the group chat we made a few months ago.

____________________________________
Operation get Jaden a wife
so he's not the only single guy here🤠

Jaden
Hey guys I have a question

Avani
And we have answers

Chase
Hopefully

Charli
Chase shut up

Josh
Yesssssssss..?

Kio
Yes boyfriend?

Nessa
KIO NO

Mia
Jaden are you cheating on me?🧍‍♀️

Jaden
NO IM NOT! Can I ask my damn question!?!!!?

Anthony
So your telling me that kiss was nothing..?😞

Mia
I-I'm just going to stand here..🧍‍♀️

Jaden
STOP
I'm going to leave-

Chase
Shut up let him ask his damn question

Josh
Y'all I just woke up✋

Nessa
Go back to sleep idiot

Avani
Yea idiot

Mia
Idiot

Charli
Idiot

Josh
I-

Anthony
ANYWAYS
ask your question for Fuck sake

Avani
Is it a question on how to get Mia pregnant?