○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○

Jaden

I drove down the highway as fast as I could swerving past cars. I got off the high way and went down a few streets till I found the place.

Hells Angels

What you don't really know is there are gangs that have alliances. The hell angels are ours, there the closet's ones to us. They treat us like family. when we need something or they need something we help each other.

I parked the car and got out fast. I jogged to the big doors and knocked. I few seconds later Matthew opened the door.

"Aye brother what you doing here? Who we gotta kill?" He laughed as he let me in. I didn't laugh and just looked dead.

"Oh shit is it the birds?" He asked as more of them gathered.

"No the fucking feathers. They took my wife" I said through my teeth.

"Oh shit, get Adriana." The guy said as a guy ran to the other room.

A few seconds later we heard a gasp.
"HIS WIFE!!!? Get the guys were going to go with" adriana said.

She came out of the room and looked at me.

"Jaden! I'm so sorry, we're going to help. We're getting some people to go with." She said hugging me.

"Come on" she said taking me outside.

Adriana is the head or hell angels, her mom and dad had past which made her leader. She had an option to get married but she said she wants to do it on her own. Not to get ruled over her husband or shit. She's like and older sister to me.

I got in my car and called the boys.

Josh
Jaden

"Hello-"

"Get ready head to the feathers place, I got hell's angels." I said cutting him off

"Oh okay okay, um Mia's dad just got here with Bryce. We're going right now" he said

"Okay have Avani and Nessa stay and watch Demi please." I said driving over there already.

"Okay bye" he said and I hung up.

I drove over there as fast as I could with the angels behind me.

For most of the drive all I could think is about Mia.
How scared and alone she might feel. How she thinks I'm not coming to save her. I pray they haven't done anything to her. If they touch her I swear.

I pulled up to their warehouse and got out the car to see josh and the boys.

"Okay guns out" Mia's dad said as we were all on the side of the warehouse by the street. We pulled out our guns and the angels were back up.

"If we call we need back up. Your the get away driver. And you guys come with" he said point to some people.

"Jaden your in front with me, let's go." He said as we all held our guns. I wasn't having this bullshit so I spend up and saw the door was locked.

"Stan back" I said as everyone behind me watch.
I kicked the door down and walked in. My black Jordan shoes hit the floor as I hand my gun in my hands to the side just in case anyone would come out.

It felt like a movie with people behind me and me in the front leading. I wasn't playing games, i want her back. I walked up the stairs as everyone else followed with their guns on their side.

I walked down a hall way that lead to the main room where everyone would be.

Everyone got quite and with that I kicked the door down again.

"ok cabrones donde esta mi esposa?" i said shooting the ceiling making ever jump and look over to us.
(Okay fuckers where's my wife?)

"baja las armas" the main guy said in the chair. I didn't know who this is. New leader..?
(put the guns down)

"¡No! sabemos que la tienes, nuestro testigo dice que tienes exactamente los mismos tatuajes que todos. dime donde esta!" I yelled walking up to the guy putting the gun in front of his face.
(no! we know you have her, our witness say you have the exact same tattoos you all have. tell me where she is!)

"Nosotras no tenemos-" he said before I punched him in the face twice.
(We don't have-)

"It's YOU your the one !" Bryce yelled and walked over to where I was.

"What-" I said being cut off by Bryce

"Oh Jaden let me Introduce you to someone, this is Michel. Mia's ex, the one that abused her.. you know the reason she's scared to be hit." Bryce said looking at me and then at Michel.

"Your the fucking one? YOU FUCKING HURT HER? DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN SHES GONE THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOUR ASS?" I yelled punching his face and jaw. I was in top of his throwing punches at his face.

This is what he gets, it's what he's deserve for touching someone I love so deeply. For fuck sake he deserves to go to hell.

"You fucking monster! GO TO HELL" I yelled before
Bryce pulled me back a little so I wouldn't kill him, which he should've let me.

"You fucking tell me where she is" I said through my teeth and jaw clenched, my eyes filled with pure anger. I watched as he looked over to a guy and he nodded. Bryce held my arms still from doing anything else.

"we want the birds money and drugs back first" he smirked. Of course their alliances.

"You'll get them another day we need her NOW" I yelled punching him in the face as Bryce lost his grasp on me.

"Okay okay, but how are we sure you won't give them back?" He asked wiping his nose of blood and smirking, he knows what he's doing.

I turned to look at Mia's dad and he nodded as well.

"We'll give them to you. ahora, ¿podemos por favor traerla?" Mia's dad said pointing the gun at all his helpers. (Now can we please just get her?)

He believed Mia's dad because, duh he's the leader of our gang. If one says so, it's the truth. He knows if the head of the gang lies it gets worse for them.

"Benjamin, tell there where she is" he mumbled to a guy would looked very skinny and he was tall but for his age he looked to be young. Almost like a new teenager. Too young.

"Bryce stay here watch them"
I said getting up fast and sprinting to the guy who left the room.

I went down the hall and followed the guy. I had my gun behind his back ready just in case it was a trap. He led me down a long hall way with a big iron door.

He looks scared and too young..

"Are you being held here under your will?" I blurted with my gun behind his back.

"Yes" he said quietly.

"How old are you?" I asked shocked

"15" he said as we reached the doors.

"You need to leave, escape some how, you shouldn't be here this young. You need to Live life" I said as he Sighed.

"I don't know.. they're the only people I have to watch me.." He said and opened the door.

Snapped out my thought and looked into the room, it was pitch black. A small bed with a toilet.

"Mia?" I question.

Cliffhanger!👀
I'll post again later!
Unfortunately I'm not posting tomorrow for the holiday, but you get 2 chapters today!!

Question:
What are you most thankful for?

THANK YOU FOR 40k WHAT-?
I LOVE YOU ALL😽🤍
1266 words🚪