○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

Time skip 9 months later
Olympia

Out of breath I laid in the hospital bed watching Jaden look at our new born son. Jaden hovered over the baby in the little scale as the nurses weighed the tiny baby. I was so tired due to giving birth at 2:57am on a Saturday night , but wanted to stay awake to see my son. The nurse wrapped him in a little blanket and slowly handed him to Jaden. Jaden gently grabbed the baby from the nurse with a shocked but happy face. He looked down at the baby and up at me.

"You did it" Jaden said.

"We did it" I rephrased it. He smiled and kissed the his head. "He has your eyes" Jaden whispered as he came closer to me. "Let me see" I said as Jaden held the baby cautiously in front of me. "He has a shit tone of hair like you" I said chuckling a little.

"Gosh, he looks so much like you though" Jaden said looking at me and then down at the baby.

"Really?" I asked with a smile as Jaden pulled a chair to sit next to me. "Look he has your eyes, your lips, your face shape.." Jaden said looking down at him.

The baby was quiet as his little eyes wondered around the room and at Jaden. Jaden looked over to me and handed me him.
"He'll remember your heart beat" Jaden said as I placed him on my chest. "Where are you getting this info from? Wikipedia?" I said with a snicker as he laughed lightly.

"Maybe.." he said trailing off as I smiled. I placed my hand on top of Jadens, he looked back at me and flipped his hand around holding it.
He smiled and leaned in for a peck. "I love you" I said as he smiled and kissed my hand. "I love you too" he said back. I looked at my chest at the little baby that started to fuss around. "Sh sh" I hushed him as he didn't stop.

"He's hungry" I mumbled as I pull my breast out getting ready to feed him. "Wait what I have to share those?" Jaden said frowning his eyebrows. "Duh how else is he going to eat? How's he going to get milk?" I said feeding his as he became quite now.

"Ah hell nah" Jaden scoffed as I laughed and a smile formed on his face.

Time skip.

Jaden came back in the room with the kids as Demi was going to say something but Jaden told her to be quiet. I held the baby in my arms as Ben smiled. "Hey mom, how are you feeling?" Ben asked as he sat down. "Better than caring a child." I said making him giggle a little. "Do you wanna hold him?" I asked Ben as he nodded. I passed him the baby and he smiled down at him.

"He looks like you more than dad" Ben said as Jaden rolled his eyes. "Oh gosh" Jaden said as I giggled at him.

"How are my little ones?" I said as Jaden put Demi and Zack down on the bed.

"His mommy" Demi said hugging me. "Mommy, who's that?" Zack asked pointing to the baby.

"That's your baby brother" I said placing the kids on my lap as the watched Ben hold the baby.

"What's his name..?" Ben asked looking up at me and Jaden. I looked at Jaden and nodded.

"Ryder" Jaden smiled.

"Hi Ryder" Zack said waving and looking over bens shoulder as he somehow got over there.

"hiiii Rye" Demi said moving her hair out her face. "She just came up with his nickname" Jaden said as I laughed a little with Jaden.