○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○

Olympia

I had just finished putting on my black tight dress to go to dinner at of course a fancy place Avani picked. She also invited some people like charli, Nessa and even Addison. With their mans of course. I sat doing my make up in the bathroom mirror. I was almost finished so I had extra time to make sure everything else was okay.

I got off the counter and dusted myself off. My hair was already done, I had straightened it a little so it wasn't tangled or in my face to much.

I looked myself in the mirror and had thoughts racing in my head.

The dress doesn't look good on you
Your not what he wants
Your trying to hard
You look like a slut
You so ugly
Don't listen to what Jaden said, he lied

Why would you think he likes you for you?

Your nothing compared to any other girls

You should cut down on eating
You'll never be decent
Your hair looks like shit
Why are you here?

My chest started to feel heavy making me hold my chest and grasp onto the counter.

Shit shit shit.
Snap out of it mia, don't let it get to your head.
Don't listen to it.

But how can I not when it's all I think about?

Time skip

After I had Cold down I heard someone at the door. I snapped my head to see Jaden in black pants and shoes with a see through flannel that was half way buttoned. His hand on the door frame looking at me.

"Holy fuck" Jaden breathed out. I looked at his confused as I put my makeup away.

"What?" I asked as he he didn't stop staring at me.

"You look hot as fuck" he said basically drooling.

"Oh God" I mumbled softly, he took his hand of the door frame and walked over to me. "You look so good" he said tracing hims hands over my ass and waist.

"Jaden stop" I giggled a little.

"What! I'm just feeling what's mine." He said slipping his arms around my waist smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully, I knew what he said wasn't true, these fucking thoughts!

"You look beautiful," he whispered kissing my neck softly going up to my ear. I didn't really give him a response as I hummed back a little to him.

"I said your beautifullllll" he said looking at me in the mirror as I signed and nodded "t-thanks"

"Baby what's wrong.?" Jaden shot his head up a little Looking at me.

"Nothing let's go." I said trying to move out the door, but for my luck he pulled me back.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demanded holding me with his hands.

"Nothing! Now let's go!" I nervously laughed.
He didn't buy it fuck.

"Mia I know you too well, stop acting like every thing is fine." He said looking in my eyes for an answers.