○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○

Olympia
Continue

"Okay okay!" I said as Jaden had me upside down holding my legs that were resting on his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" He asked about to drop me in the pool in the backyard.

"Yes Jaden! Put me down please!!" I scream because his grasp was getting loser. I quickly wrapped my arms around Jadens waist still upside down.

"Jaden!!" I yelled as he laughed but moved away from the pool.

He put me down and I booked it. I ran inside going upstairs.

"Olympia get over here!" Jaden yelled through out the house and hearing feet going up the stairs.

"Uhh" I said quietly debating if I hide under the bed or in the bathroom.

"Where are ya?" He questioned as his voice got closer.

I quickly went under the bed as I saw Jadens feet at the door way. I wanted to giggle so bad but covered my mouth.

"Miaaa" Jaden said quietly.

I watched as his feet walked over to the bed and stood right in front of me.

"I guess she's not in here." Jaden said as he walked out the room.

I quickly signed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Jaden on the floor in front of me with his arms and hands holing his head as if he was a child that was watching fish. his head tilted to the side smiling at me.

"Hi" he said softly

"Hi.." I said as I froze,
I've been caught..

"Wacha doin down here.?" He asked as I looked up trying not to make eye contact with him.

"I-I wanted to.. uh..oh, look for my uh shoe!" I said picking up a shoe the was in between under the bed and not under the bed.

"Nice try, come on I won't drop you in the pool" Jaden said scooting back as I slowly crawled out.

"See!" He said as I stood there waiting to be thrown over his shoulders.

Before I could say Anything he grabbed me and walked over to our bed.

"Cuddles" Jaden said and laid me down with him.

"About Shiloh?" I asked as Jaden groaned.

"Shiloh can wait 5 minutes, your mine for right now" he said snuggled into me.

I smiled as the blondish boy smiled as well and kissed my cheek.

Soon Me and Jaden got into a deep talk as we cuddled. About school, family, how we never met, where we want to travel to, kids.. it was a good 20 minutes until I realized Shiloh wasn't with us.

"Hold on I'll be right back!" I said getting out the bed and Jadens arms. I walked down stairs to see Shiloh sleepy body in his huge bed that as 10x the size of him.

I stopped the bowling pasta and finished up the chicken putting it on plates and grabbing his bed so he could sleep with us.

I grabbed the puppy and plates and went upstairs.

I put Shiloh down as he ran into the room.
"I brought my little baby" I said putting his food dish down with his bed.