○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○

Olympia

I felt movement as the sun shined in my face with a ringing tone. I opened my eyes as Jaden was reaching over to the nightstand table.

I sat up on my elbows.

"Bryce is calling you" Jaden said in his raspy voice.

I groaned and took the phone.

Bryce
Olympia

"Hello?" I asked in a tired voice.

"Hey wassup kido" he said.

"The sky" I said annoyed.

"Damn okay. How are you guys?" He asked.

"We're fine but were just waking up." I said looking at the time.

10:48am

"Dang your ahead of us by 3 hours and you still wake up later?" He said in a proud tone.

"Oh shut up" I said as he laughed through the phone.

"Well Addison wanted me to check up on you guys so tell me something I can tell her" he said.

" Ummmm we went to the beach?" I said it like a question.

"okay thanks see you soon love y'all, have fun!" He said

"Yea Yea love you too bye" I said hanging up and Jaden looked at me.

"He wanted to see how we were doing." I said stretching. Jaden looked at me and at my hand that was now on the bed.
He signed and picked up my hand.

He softly kissed it wrapping him hand around it giving it small Kisses.

"I'm so so so Sorry baby" he said as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Jaden I'm going to leave if you keep apologizing, I said it's okay and I'm perfectly fine as long as I'm with you." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Okay I'm sorry" he said making me laugh as I got off him lap.

"Wait wait I didn't realize I said-" he said as I smirked at him laughing my ass off as I saw the worry that I was actually going to leave.

"I'm kidding I wouldn't leave you" I said as he stood in front of me looking down at me.

"Good" he said kissing me, soon it got heated and ended us back into the bed.

⚠️Mentioned of some what sumit⚠️

I was pulled onto his lap as he felt all around my body. I tugged on his hair as he squeezed my ass I little making me moan and him smirk.

I pulled apart as he pulled off his Shirt that he had on earlier. I ran my hands though out his ads making him pull me into a Kiss once again.
He tugged on my shirt signaling for me to take it off.
I pulled away and slowly took of my shirt revealing my bra to him.

He smirked and kissed my lips for a little going down to my jaw and down my neck. I hummed that he was sucking on my skin giving me hickeys. He hit my sweet spot making me moan.

"You like that?" He asked me sucking over and over.

"Y-yes" i said as he kissed up to my lips again.
Jaden was about to unclip my bra until we heard the door open. We both jumped from fear as we didn't know who opened the door. I got off Jaden putting my shirt on as Jaden ran to the safe and grabbed the gun they hade for us. Why you might ask? I have no clue.

⚠️over⚠️

"Stay here" Jaden said as I shook my head no.

"I'm going with you" I said as he pushed me back from the door.