○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○

Olympia

Me and jaden got out the water and dried up a little.

"You want anything from the bar?" I asked Jaden as he was thinking.

"Whatever you get" he smiled as he covered his face from the sun.

I nodded and walked to a small bar with outside lights close by the rental and food stations.

"Hola hola puedo conseguir 2 cocteles?" I asked and the guy looked at me weird.
(Hi can I get 2 cocktails)

"Cuantos años tienes?" The guy asked me.
(How old are you?)
"Fangs" I said as he rose his eyebrows and nodded.

"2 cócteles" he told a man as he prepared them.
(2 cocktails) He handed them to me and I grabbed both of them.

"Gracias" I said back as he nodded.
(Thank you)

I came back with the cups as Jaden took one from me to help me.

"Thank you beautiful" he said pecking my lips.
I nodded and sat down.

Time skip:
6:40pm

Me and Jaden were still at the beach but leaving now. We returned the umbrella and seats as we exited the beach entrance and exited.

"Are you hungry amor?" Jaden asked me.
(Love)

"A little what about-" I was cut off by someone shouting.

"Excuse me!" Someone said running up to me, he was a guy but young maybe around my age.

"Me?" I asked looking at Jaden.
Jadens jaw clenched as he stopped in front of me.

"Hi I'm Tom, I saw you at the beach earlier and thought I can could your number?" He asked me.
I looked at him stupid and looking at Jaden as if he didn't see us together.

"Sorry but-" I said being cut off yet again but this time by Jaden.

"Sorry but she's married.. I'm her husband" he said holding up my hand showing him the ring with Jadens as well.

"Oh-" the guy said being cut off too by Jaden.

"isn't she hot though?" Jaden said teasing him, he smirked at him pulling my waist to him.

"I-" he got cut off.

"Don't answer that actually. In fact don't talk at all just walk away." Jaden said shoeing him away.

The guy slowly walked forward to me and grabbed my hand as I tried to pull it away. He leaned in for a kiss but was knocked to the ground by Jadens fist in his face.

"Don't Fucking touch her" Jaden growled at him on the floor. He grabbed my hand walking angry towards the car.

His grasp on my hand got tighter as it began to hurt.

"Jae, ow, jade-" I said before Jaden cut me off.

"What" he said mad.

"Y-your hurting m-" I said trying to get my hand away from him.

"Not now Olympia" he said before his grip got even tighter if possible.

"OUCH!" I yelled yanking my hand from him dropping my bag on the floor. I slowly fell to the floor but was able to sit on the curb where the cars are.

He immediately looked at me and saw me holding my hand.
"Mia" he said softly dropping to the floor next to me.

"No! Jaden stop" I said to him moving away from Him.