○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○

Olympia
Continue last chapter..

I sat down on the couch in relief that I haven't really found anyone. I hope that the rest are not interested so I don't have get married soon, yet I know I will have to.

"Hey the other guy cancelled he found someone already." My mom said disappointingly as I was filled with relief..

"We have 2 more." My dad said as I signed and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"They're here!" My mom said as I put my cup away and walked to the door.

"Hi!" The woman said and they walked in.

A tall boy not as tall as Anthony but tall walked in with floppy hair. He hade an amazing jawline but he seemed..bad? He gave me "idgaf vibes"

"This is Troy! Say hi hun!" The woman said laughing with my mom.

He looked up from his phone looked at me up and down and nodded at me.
"Hi I'm Olympia" I said as he nodded not looking up from my phone.

Addison looked at me and we talked with our eyes..

"He's rude" Addison used her eyes to talk.
"For real though" I said as we raised our eye browns too.

"You and Troy go talk and get to know each other!" My mom said as I walked up the stairs as he slowly followed. I walked in my room and sat on my bed as he came and sate on my desk chair.
"So.." I said as he didn't stop looking from the phone.

He ignored me as I grabbed my phone and went on it for the past hour.

We heard a knock on the door and it opened.
"Guys we need you downstairs." Addison said as I looked at her eight the 'help this isn't working' eyes.
She nodded and we walked downstairs.

"Come on Troy we need to go the other girl accepted" his dad said as he nodded and walked out without saying anything.
Okay rude but I didn't like him anyways.

"There is one more guy coming and this is your last choice so it's either you choose out of the guys you met and if you don't you're going to have to be with some we choose for you and get married this week." My mom said as I signed and closed my eyes in disbelief.

"THIS WEEK?!" I said in shock as she nodded.
"Please mom I do-" I said as was cut off by the doorbell.

My mom squealed because of how excited she was with the marriage thing going on. All she wanted to do was plane another wedding. Even though it would be MY wedding.

"Come in!" My mom said as a lady walked in she looked very good and young as a man walked in too.
"Hi sweaty" my mom said hugging a tall boy with curly blackish, brownish, and blond/ white hair.
"Hi" he said, I'm guessing he knew her because he hugged her back.

His parents came up to me and gave me a hug.
"Hi I'm Amy I don't think you remember me I've know you since you were a baby!" She said as I fake laughed and said hi to his dad.
I looked over to their son as Me and him lock eyes for a second before getting interrupted by my dad.
"About you guys go upstairs?" My dad said as I cleared my throat and walked up stairs as he followed me. He is hot.. shit. No! You don't need anyone!

I opened my door once again leading him into my room. "Damn" he said under his breath as he looked at my room. "How in the hell do you do this?" He asked pointing to the paper butterflies hanging from my ceiling.

"Oh I printed out butterflies and colored them in and put a piece of thread through the butterfly then taped it to the ceiling." I said as he watched me explain showing the butterflies.

"Well aren't you smart?"
He said smirked as i rolled my eyes playfully giving me butterflies in my stomach...
Wait WHY was I flattered what the actual Fuck. I'm a bad bitch I don't beed a man remember? Mía!?

"Whats your name by the way.." I asked getting off my bed from and walking away so he didn't see me smile.

"Jaden.. you?" He asked looking at me.
"Olympia.. Mia for short if you want I don't really care just a lot of people call me Mia-"
I rambled because of how stupid and nervous I am for no reason.

"Your cute when you ramble you know?" He said with a chuckle and smirked as I got more nervous.

Why am I nervous..?

"D-do you want to sit?" I asked not to be rude.
"Sure, thanks" he said as I smiled and looked at the time. Damn it's already 1:00pm?

"So.."
"So.."

"Do you want to play 20 questions?"
He asked as I looked up and nodded.

"Okay favorite color?"
"Purple"

"How do you know my mom?"
Met her before our parents are good friends they just don't mention anything about being friends, it's weird.."

"Favorite movie?"
"Any movie with girl power"

"How old are you?"
"18"

When's your birthday?" He asked
"Tomorrow" I answered back

"Wait How old are you?" He asked me
"17" i said looking down.

"Damn we're too young for this" he said.
"For what.. oh wait yea.." I said looking at my pictures on my wall avoiding eye contact.
I felt when soft hands pulled my chin and faced Jadens.

"Do you want to get married this young?" He asked as I shook my head no fast. As he let go of my chin.
"Me neither.. my mom said that if I don't chose a girl by the end of today then she's choosing and knowing my mom she'll choose on of the sluts I've met because they seem 'nice' when all they want is money from our family."He signed. "Wait your not a slut i was talking about the other girls I've seen-"
"Relax Jaden I get what you mean!" I laughed
"But Me too.." i said back looking down.

"I have an idea"
I said as he looked at me.

"About we get.. married.."
"What!" He said
"Listen! If we don't chose anyone they will chose for us and I'm sure enough everyone you saw you haven't picked yet because you don't like or think of them like that. We get married and we can just.. like be a "couple" around our parents but we don't have to actually be like together" i said as his eyes lit up.

"That's genius" he said as I smiled and laughed.
"Is that a deal?" I asked putting my hand out.
"Deal" he said shaking my hand.

"Okay so that means.."
"we have to get married.." he finished my sentence.
"and act like a couple around our parents" I said
"Like I said we don't even have to be with each other." I said making it clear.

"MIA!" My mom yelled as I got up and rolled my eyes as I went downstairs and Jaden followed behind me.

"Yea?" I asked
"Did you make your decision?" My mom asked as Jadens mom had a big smile on her face.
I looked up at Jaden and back at my mom.
"Uh- y-yes" I said looking at Addison excitedly smiling."Who?" Bryce asked smirking knowing who.

"Um.. Jaden..." I said as he smiled and put his arm around me awkwardly.
Our moms squealed as I looked down and Jaden whispered in my ear.
"Put I a smile they're looking!" He said as I smiled and looked at my parents and his VERY happy parents.

Looks like I'm getting married..

1305 words🏁