○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○

Olympia
September 13th

I woke up early today because it's a special day! I got up and out of Jaden grasp without waking him up. I went got in bathroom and did my things and got into something comfortable but also something I can wear to go out.

I got up and started to make breakfast for everyone, I started to make pancakes which Demi could eat and Ben loves to eat for breakfast. I turned around when I heard foot steps, and turned to see Ben.

"Sup bud" I said as I went over and gave him a hug and kiss on the head. "Good morning" he said and yawned.

"Breakfast is almost done" I said and he smiled.

"Okay, I'm going to go watch tv." He said as I nodded and he left. I finished up breakfast and put 2 candles on top of a pancake and put it on a plate ready to serve with three other plates.

I was going to go get Jaden and Demi but Jaden was already up with Demi. I gasped and ran over to pick up Demi. "Happy birthday to my buttercup!" I said kissing her all over her face. "Wow no kiss for me.." Jaden said looking like a kid.

"Shut up today is her day not Jaden day." I said hitting the back of his head as he held his head being dramatic. Ben laughed as I giggled.

"Come on in kidding" I pecked his lips and took Demi and Ben to the kitchen to eat. Ben sat down and I sat Demi down on the little chair thing and before she could eat them I lit the candles and Jaden came in. He smiled As I shrugged from excitement.

Ben pulled out his phone like a mom and started to record. "This is going to be in my phone for forever" Ben said as Jaden laughs and he did too.

"Okay on the court of 3 we sing." I said I put the pancakes ahead of her so she wouldn't grab the candles or burn herself with the fire.

"3..2..1.." we all sang happy birthday as Ben did his little "cha cha cha" making us all giggle but mostly Demi. I came over and she just started to talk gibberish, I blew the candles out making Jaden and Ben clap. Making her try to clap a little had me smile.

We all ate breakfast Ben talked a lot about his video games which is his usual thing to do. Demi would gibberish talk here and there with Jaden. She's growing up to fast ah!

We finished up eating and now have to set up for the little party we're having for friends and family.

"Bae Can you help me hang this up?" I ask reaching for something as he entered the living room after setting up in the entrance.

He put up the banner like nothing making me look at him in disbelief. "What" he said innocently as I huffed at him going to walk away. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me back to him. "Sorry that I'm just so tall" Jaden smirked.

"Shut it" I said taking his hat off that he had on, which he always had for no reason and put it on my head.

"Shut what?" He said playing dumb. "Jaden" I said looking at him with a death stare.

"Oh so sorry!" He says dramatically and pulls me in for a kiss. It was slowly and passionate full of love.

"Ew get a room" Bryce said across the room that was from the entrance, damn I forgot he's here. We asked him if he could come help set up but I told Addison she could help with little stuff I don't want her to give birth all of a sudden doing some fucking crazy shit. She sat outside as the weather was perfect today. She was blowing helium into some balloons for Inside and outside. The rest of the girls said they'll be here in an hour to help with anything else.

"Shut up Bryce" I said pulling away and giving him the middle finger as I connect out lips together again.

"Ew" he said walking back to whatever he was doing.
"I love you" I said as he grinned, "I love you too" he said pecking my lips once more before smothering me with kisses.

Time skip

All the girls showed up with their mans to help out with setting up together the place. I told Addison and Bryce to get the food so it wasn't hard for them since they've been here for more than an hour.
Avani and Nessa helped outside setting up the tables and shit and charli helped me inside fixing the kitchen with plates spoons soda forks etc.. all the boys besides kio helped outside set up the jumping castle charli bought which is fucking insane. They also decided to put out a few games like a big checker board for adults or bean bag toss. Kio was the only one that didn't help with the party but even better helped Demi and Ben keep under control. Demi loves kio so much, I think he'll be her godfather if so.. Ben loves all of our friends, he likes to talk about of course video games, but he's also very sweet to them. The girls treat him like a baby, and the boys teach him how to fight back or 'be a man' when in reality bens more of a man then all of them combined.

"Okay were done, what else!" Nessa said with excitement in her eyes.

"About you guys Umm.." I said looking around.
"I think we're done actually.." I said as they looked shocked.

"Already..?" Avani asked.

"Yes.. that's a shock I thought I'd still be decorating when people were getting here." I laugh.

"Well more time to spare on getting you and the kids ready!" Charli said as I nodded.

"I'll be back soon, you guys can help set up the food I already have things to put them on plates if you guys wanna do that?" I asked as Nessa nodded eagerly.

"Okay make sure to use the gloves I have!"
I say walking to the living room.

"Hey kio I'm going to get them dressed. You have a break" I smiled at him and picked Demi up from the ground as he nodded.

"Thanks, now if you excuse me I have a date with your fridge!" He said standing up.

"Go for it!" I laughed as he did too.

I took Demi upstairs and Ben followed me to his room. "Okay I know I bought you some nice jeans.." I said opening his closet that I will say is surprisingly organized.

"Ah Here!" I said pulling them out.
"Are jeans okay? Or what do you want?" I asked him.

"Actually I was thinking. These pants, with this shirt" he pulled out some black ripped jeans and a gray shirt that had a champion logo.

"Ou I do like that.. okay yea is that what you like? I love it actually.. you must've got the style from Anthony because that came no where near from me or your dad" I laughed. I realized i said dad as I saw his smile got big.

"Yea I must have" he said smiling which made me smile.

"Okay get dressed and you can go downstairs when your ready.. we'll see you down there." I said closing his door.

"Okay" I heard him say on the other side of the door.
I smiled and went to go change Demi and myself.

Sorry for late updates :(
The story is hard to update while doing school work and having strict parents that have a bed time for everyone when I'm here 2 hours awake on my phone still 🤠👍 anyways, sorry for late updates I'll try to make them earlier😪.

9 more chapters😭🤧😪

Question:
What's your favorite ice cream Flavor?

Thank you for 73k🤧🤍
Love you all lots!🤍🤍
1346 words🪅