○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○

Olympia
Continue

Jaden picks up Demi from the couch and turned the tv off. "Ben you ready?" I yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" He Yelled back running downstairs. He ran back down with a drawing pad and some pencils.

"You ready?" Jaden asked as he nodded.

"Okay let's go" Jaden said grabbing his keys and putting the last shoe on Demi. He opened the door for us and Ben ran out and I followed him to the car.

Jaden locked the door and walked with us. Ben opened the door as he jumped in putting his seatbelt on. Jaden put Demi in the car seat and buckled her in. He soon came around and sat down starting the car.

"Are you hungry or did Nessa make something to eat for you guys?" I say to Ben.

"No I'm not, she made us egg as and French toast." Ben said as I nodded and Jaden drove out the driveway.

Time skip

We got to my parents house and Jaden helped with the baby bag as I grabbed Demi.

"Hi buttercup" I said to the baby kissing her cheek.

"Ben you got everything?" I said as he replied with a "yes."

Ben knocked on the door as I walked up the stairs to the front door.

My mom opened the door and had a bright smile.

"If it isn't my favorite Ben" she smiled taking Ben into a hug.

"How've you been hun?" She hugged him tight.

"Good! I got amazing news today!" He said. Me and Jaden looked at each other with widen eyes.

"Well what is it?" She said letting him inside.
"It's-"

"It's a new game! Right Ben?" I said looking at Ben with the "Don't say anything" look.

"Right" he nodded as we all stepped inside.

Jaden and I said hi to my parents and they also greated Demi and Ben with kisses and hugs.

"Sit! I have some cookies I just made" my mom said as she went into the kitchen.

"Ben don't say anything yet" Jaden whispered to Ben, he looked at us and pretended to zip his lips.

"You guys want coffee?" My mom asked.

"Uh no thanks.. mom uh.. have to tell you guys something." I said to my parents.

"Is it bad?" She said frowning her eye browns and sitting down on the couch with my dad.

"Well a few days ago.. we got a phone call from the adoption center. The person her names Lisa that got us Ben and Demi back called and asked us if we'd be interested into looking at another kid.. so we said yes and.." I said looking at Ben and nodding.

"I'm going to have a little brother!!" Ben said as my mom and dad gasped.

"Wait no way! You guys are adopting!" My mom jumped up and hugged me and Jaden.

"Yea so now you have 4 grandchildren now" I laughed.

"Ya!!" My mom and dad celebrated making me and the kids laugh.