○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○

Next day
Olympia

I picked up the buzzing phone to my right and answered having no idea who it is. It's 8:00am and I'm too tired to even think straight right about now.

Olympia
Other person

"Hello?" I said clearing my throat

"Good morning! This is the adoption center. We would like for you to come in today! If that's okay with you?" A lady said on the other phone.

My eyes widen and a big smile formed on my face.

"Yes of course what time?" I asked sitting up making Jaden try to pull me back into the bed but realized I was on the phone.

"Is 12:00 okay?" She asked as I could hear a pen writing.

"That's perfect, thank you" I said.

"Anytime! See you soon." She said

"Bye" I said hanging up.

"What happened..?" Jadens raspy voice said from the bed. I put my phone down and crawled back Into the bed, and laid down next to him.

"We're going into day at 12:00 at the adoption center..they just called right now." I said.

"Why do they want us to go in?" He asked digging him head into my chest.

"They- well, I actually don't know.. shit what if it's bad or-" I said before Jaden cut me off

"Baby it wont be bad it's okay.. trust me I have a good feeling about this." He smiled and kissed my chest and squeezed me with his warm ass hands.

I smiled and played with the boys hair thinking of what could happen today. Thoughts racing inside my head of the bad scenarios that could happen.. they'll say were not good enough to take care of kids, we didn't pass the test, the interview was completely shit, and we don't look reasonable enough.. or there could be there other way around and think of the good scenarios that could practically happen.They'll give us the kids back, we passed the house test, the interview was amazing, they give us the kids today, and we're qualified to take care of children. I just pray to god that everything will go smoothly..

Time skip

I walked down the stairs as Jaden stood in front of the door looking out the window. Once again we called Avani and Anthony to watch over Shiloh.

I got to the bottom step and Jadens eyes looked over to me. "Te ves hermosa princesa" Jaden said as I smiled and his arms pulled me close to him.
(You look beautiful princess)

"Gracias" i kissed his lips.
(Thanks)

"Come on they're here" Jaden said pulling me outside.

"Hey!" Avani turned around from looking at Anthony being chased by Shiloh.

"Help! Your dog is a demon!" Ant yelled as Shiloh jumped on him.

"Shiloh!" Jaden yelled to the dog as he ran over to us
I bent down to the pup and smiled.
"Be good boy." I kissed his nose.

I stood back up and hugged Avani.

"Good luck" she said.

"Thanks, love you bye! Bye ant!" I waved over to Anthony who dusted himself off.

"Bye!" They said as we got in the car and put our seatbelts on.

"You ready?" Jaden asked.

"I was born ready." I said trying to keep a straight face. I unfortunately messed up with my expression giggling a little. Jaden chuckled and took off.

The whole car ride all these imagination kept coming into my mind good and bad.. they'll break the news that we can't get them back or we can. I really hope they make an acceptation quick too. Demi's birthday is in 2 days.. I want to be there for her and treat her well. It sucks ass that they really had to take them away within a snap of a finger. Sadness, anger, anxiety, blame, and mostly guilt had took over my body for the past few days..

Jadens hand placed itself on mine making me look up.

"We'll be okay" Jaden said making me weakly smile.

Can he read my mind..?

We arrived at the adoption center and got out the car.

Jadens hand went in mine as we entered the building. The first thing I saw was a couple, two guys with a baby. They had a little baby boy in their arms, the baby looked very happy. It made me smile, what a cute family. I smiled at them as they walked out and we walked in. Hopefully that's what happens to us today..

"Hi, um we were called in today for another meeting..?" I asked the lady at the table. She looked up and down at me and Jaden making me uncomfortable. She scoffed and looked at me in disbelief.

"You guys got to be joking." She said going back to her computers

"Excuse me?" I asked taken aback.

"I don't have time for this crap, you guys are joking" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ma'am not to be rude but you are not to judge when you look like a-" I said being cut off by a lady standing at the door.

"Hosslers?" She asked.

I smirked and looked over to her.
"There you guys are! I have good news!" Lisa said coming over. I turned to look at the lady at the counter as her eyes widen.

"Thanks Lisa." I said walking away with her. I looked back to the lady and smiled sarcastically as Jaden scoffed in a laughing way.

"What a bitch" I mumbled to Jaden as we followed Lisa to a room.

"She didn't have to call us out like that." Jaden said as I giggled.

"Okay you guys have a seat, and I'll tell you the news in a second! I'll be right back!" She said leaving the room.

"Mia.." Jaden said.

"Jaden.." I said mocking him a little.

"If She said good news, does that mean that we can get the kids back?" He asked as my eyes widened a little.

"Wait-" I said being cut off by the door.

"Okay well, like I said good news." Lisa said clearing her throat and sitting down across from us smiling.

"Well do you know if we're getting them back..?" I asked as she grinned.

"Well.."

Hey! What's up? Did I leave you on a cliffhanger..?
Oops! Sorry😅✋

THANK YOU FOR 61k AND 200 FOLLOWERS!!
LIKE WHAT DA FAWK-?

Thank you for real like I'm surprised how quickly this book got attention, and I remember writing this one day knowing it would go anywhere and now were here. Thank you all so much it amazing that you enjoy this so much! I can't wait for the future stories which I can say I'm working on😳✋..
You guys make me so happy and relived to be myself in these books! Love you!🤍

1130 words 👩🏻‍💼