○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○

(Extra long chapter for my favorites😘)

Olympia

I drove down the street into a busier area and parked my car into a random parking lot. I pulled out my phone that has been vibrating the whole way by Jadens contact. I opened Anthony's contact and pressed the contact name.

Anthony
Olympia

"Hello?"

"Hey" I said with my voice cracking a little.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked

"Um, Can i come over I'll explain" I sniffed and looked at Demi in the back.

"Of course we'll be here" he said worried.

"Thanks see you"

"Anytime bye"

I hung up and started driving to their house.

I got to the gate and they let me in. As I drove up I realized they're house isn't to far from ours..

Shit He'll find me.

I'll just go and tell them not to tell him I'm here, yeah. if they still tell him I'm here then I'll leave.

They buzzed me in and I drove up the drive way.
I got closer to the house wondering if I'll regret it later.

I parked the car and got out to see Avani opening the door quickly running out.

"Bebe what happened?" she said as I began to cry in her shoulder.

"I-I" i said before she shushed me.

"Let's go inside" she said. I grabbed Demi and headed inside. Anthony walked up to me as he saw my eyes were full of tears. He looked up at Avani as she gave him the 'I don't know' look.

"Sit sit" Avani said.

I sat down and grabbed Demi from the baby seat.
I placed her on my lap and she got excited and tried to reach for vani. Avani smiled and grabbed her giving her kisses.

"I thought Jaden tried to hit me" I blurted as Anthony chocked on his soda.

"WHAT" Avani screamed making everyone jump. Even Demi.

"I'll take her" Anthony said grabbing Demi from Avani.

"OHHH HES GOING TO GET IT-" she said standing up with her fist clutched.

"Vani no" I said pushing her down on the couch.

"Why not Mia!??? He tried to hurt you!!!" She said in a crazy tone.

"Well I did say thought. We got into an argument because he has a.. m-ission..tomorrow.." I said fidgeting with my wedding ring.

"That's why he tried to h-" I cut Anthony off.

"We got into a fight and he was pissed I wouldn't let him go, he threw his hand up but I don't know if it was meant to hit me or.. I don't know..
I closed my eyes too fast to see.." I said as I sobbed in Avani's shoulder.

"I sware, I'm going to his right now." Avani stood up.

"No! no please, don't go." I said as she turned around and looked at me.

"Why!? He's clearly making you feel happy or safe in any way!" She said.

"No i won't Let you hurt him. Plus he'll know I'm here.." I said as she soften her eyes.

"Even though he might've hit you, you still won't let me do something to him..?" She asked sitting down.
I didn't respond but just looked down.