○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○

Olympia

I sat in the living room with my hands on my face as the door bell rung. I groaned and opened the door to see Nevada standing there with her dress in the bag.

"It feels like I haven't seen you for weeks!"
She squealed

"I saw you last week Nev" I chuckled as I gave her a hug.

She came in and the guys from upstairs came down with 3 big suit cases.

"Oh yea forgot that part.." nev said I signed and walked back up to my room.

I walked in and everything was gone. My pictures frame, makeup, clothes, face products etc.. it looked like I was robbed of everything, actually quite literally.

"It's okay Mia you'll get though this maybe talk to your mom?" She said.

"No matter how much i beg her she won't budge.." I said falling on the bed that hade no pillows just a cover and blanket.

"Well let's not think about this now. Let's go to the hotel!!" She said pulling me off my bed and grabbing the cloths on my bed to change into.

"Here go change" she said pushing me into my now empty bathroom.

I signed and got dressed in sweat pants and a crop top with vans.

I got out the bathroom and got a notification from my phone.

Jae🤍
Hey beautiful

Mia🙈
Hi hossler

Jae🤍
My soon to be hossler😉

Mia🙈
🙈

Jae🤍
Just wanted to say I'll see you soon
down that walk way
Also that your beautiful as always 😘

Mia🙈
Stop your making me blush!!☺️

Jae🤍
See you later princess ❤️

Mia🤍
See you 🤍

I put my phone down with a big smile on my face as Nevada smirked at me.

"Is that you lover boy?" She asked grabbing the rob from my arms.

"Lover boy?" I asked with a confused look.

"No dip shit JADEN is it JADEN?" She asked tired of my dumb ass.

"Oh y-yea" I said all smiley

"ooooo" she laughed and went downstairs.

Addison and my mom were ready as my dad had left to go get ready with the guys.
It was now Addison my mom Nevada and me.

We got in the car a drove to the hotel that was close to the venue.

"Okay Mia we got a makeup up artist and hair stylist there at the hotel and your dress and flowers are
In the back. Addison anything else?" My mom asked Addison shook her head no as my mom pulled
Up to the hotel.

"Let's go!!" Nevada said.

I got out the car and looked at the hotel we were staying at. My parents friends own this place so they let me stay her once with friends for free. I'm guessing my mom asked for us to stay until everyone is ready.

We walked to the room number as I bumped into someone in the hall. I looked up and realized it was Jaden. He pulled me up and gave me a big hug.
Another thing I didn't mention is Jaden has been staying at my house when he could for no reason. He's basically been attached to me since that night.
I don't know what is so special about me but I guess he just doesn't want to be alone..?